CHAPTER 6 - FOREVER MINE

AFTER 2 MONTHS

ABHIMAAN'S POV

It's been almost two months since Amaira and I have been in a relationship and it's nothing but blissful. Since the day of the party I have never missed a single chance of kissing her. I have madly fell in love with her.

We often go for long drives , movies or sometimes just walk hand in hand on the streets absorbing eachothers presence. Everyday feels beautiful with her. The amount of love and care she gives me is nothing compared to what my family gave me.

Since my childhood my mother was always busy with her parties and maintaining her high status in the society and I don't know what went wrong in my relation with my siblings , it's just that after growing up we have become distanced. Advait and I always used to hang out together in our school days we had so much fun together, pranking our teachers, irritating our sister and many more things. Shanya my younger sister , I don't know what happened to her.After papa died she became a brat she was no more like my little cute sister.

Anyways leave this , today is Amaira's birthday and I have planned something very special for her.

END OF ABHIMAAN'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

It was 8 pm , Abhimaan and Amaira were on their way to his farmhouse. He had blindfolded Amiara as he wanted to keep the destination secret.

They entered a huge black gate and stopped in front of a beautiful villa.
Abhimaan carefully helped Amaira get down of the car. He led her to the garden which was decorated beautifully with fairy lights and flowers.

END OF THIRD PERSON'S POV

ABHIMAAN'S POV

I slowly undid her blindfold. I was looking at her carefully to see her reaction. She looked around the entire garden with a surprised expression and then looked at me with a questioning expression.

"Happy birthday Amaira" I wished her cheerfully and kissed her cheeks.

She hugged me tightly and started crying.
I got worried that she did not like this surprise.

"Didn't you like this Amaira? I am extremely sorry"

"No no don't be sorry ,I love this ,it's just that I am overwhelmed. "

"Aww my cry baby please don't cry ,this is just the beginning your are going to get many more surprises then what will you do? cry each time" I told her teasingly in return of which I got a slap on my hand.

"Stop teasing me Maan or else I won't talk to you" she whined

"Sorry sorry baby I won't tease you anymore " I said holding my ears.