CHAPTER 18- END?

AMAIRA'S POV

I heard my phone ringing . It was a call from Abhimaan. Why is he calling me now and that too this late at night.

Is everything fine , I was getting all all negative thoughts.

"Hello"

"Amaira" he slurred

Is he drunk again?

"Are you drunk Maan?"

"Yess"

"Why are you doing this to yourself "

"To forget this pain " he sniffed

Is he crying? My heart broke at the thought of this

"Amaira baby I want to hug you right now this pain is killing me"

"Me too Maan but how can I come right now it's too late "

"I am standing right outside your house"

What!! I quickly pulled the curtains of my window to find that Maan was leaning on the gate.

"Maan go back someone will see you"

"Please Amaira "

"Ok fine" I sighed as I couldn't ignore his plead

I quietly opened the door and found him sitting of the ground with his head down. I went near him a put my hand on his shoulder to call him.

"Amaira " he said as soon as he looked at at me and hugged me tightly.

"What happened Maan?" I asked while caressing his back.

He did not say anything and kept on hugging me tightly. Soon I felt wetness on my shoulder and that's when I realized that he is crying. I pulled out of the hug and cupped his face.

"What happened? Why are you crying " I asked in a worried tone.

He was all deshelved, he had dark circles under his eyes his face had got even more pale since the last time I saw him in the bar.

"Amaira all this time I have been living a lie" he sobbed

I just kissed his forehead to comfort him and to tell him that he can share his problems with me.

"My father is alive" he whispered

What!! but he was dead right

"How?"

"Anuradha Rathore is behind this. She kidnaped him and even killed my real mother"

Tears slid down my eyes. Anuradha Rathore is not his real mother.

"Tell me everything Maan"

By the end of his entire story I was in tears. How could life be so cruel to him. I hugged him tightly and prayed to God to give all his miseries to me.

"I am there with you Maan we will fight this together " I whispered in his ears.

"Amaira I want to kiss you"

I did not say anything and just pulled him into a passionate kiss. I had forgotten that I was standing right outside my house but right now I don't care about it.

"I will make everything right" said Maan after breaking our kiss

"I am sure you will and always remember I am always there for you no matter what"

We just looked into our eyes with great intensity and kissed again but we had to break it soon as we heard footsteps nearing us.

"Ok Maan you should go now"

"Bye Amaira and I promise this time no one can separate us"

I smiled at him and quickly went inside my house.

"I hope everything goes right this time" I mumbled

END OF AMAIRA'S POV

ABHIMAAN'S POV

I need to find Dad first and for that I need to keep close tabs on Anuradha Rathore. I have appointed my men to spy on her and report her activities to me.

"Ring Ring" My phone rang. It was from one of my men

"Hello"

"Sir Anuradha Rathore has just entered a deserted old factory, I think she has come over here to meet someone "

"Ok you send me the location right now"

"Ok sir"

"Yash I think we have found Dad. I am texting you the location just come there quickly "

AT THE OLD FACTORY

Yash and I reached the old factory as fast as possible, the place wasn't giving us good vibes . I found my man standing outside so I quickly went to him

"Sir I saw your father he is inside they have captured him"

My heart started beating faster on hearing this.

"But sir there are many gaurds with guns inside you can't fight them alone. I have already called all our men they will be arriving in just few minutes "

I waited for the men to arrive and as soon as they did we went inside the factory through the back door. We all decided to go in different directions.

I was walking though the corridor when I heard someone screaming , the voice sounded familiar and just then I realized it was my father's voice. I quickly ran towards the direction of that scream.

I entered the room from where the scream was coming and saw that my father tied to a chair and Anuradha was beating him .

How dare she!!!

"Move away from the dad" I screamed

Anuradha left what she was doing and looked at my direction with shock imprinted on her face.

"How... how come you are here"

"Just shut up you witch how dare you harm my father, how dare you kill my mother" I screamed

"My son " my father whispered with a smile

"Dad" I cried

"Gaurds come over here quickly " screamed Anuradha but no one came instead Yash came with a mocking smile.

"Who are you calling aunty there is no one outside " he said

"Where are my gaurds" She lunged at Yash.

"Calm down aunty at this age you shouldn't get so angry or else you will fall sick."

"And about your gaurds... they are dead" smirked Yash

"What" She screamed

"Now stop your drama Anuradha the police is going to come any minute " I said coldly

"No no this is not possible I can't loose "

"Oh well you already did" I smirked

"Not so easily. I will kill all of you" and just then she pulled out a gun and pointed it towards my father.

No I won't let her harm anyone this time.
I quickly came in between her and my father and instead of him I took the shot.

Everything blurred out . I fell down on the floor with a thud, I could hear Yash and Dad screaming my name , the police sirens could be heard , Anuradha was screaming. All the beautiful memories the I made with Amaira flashed in front of my eyes. I guess this is my end.

"I love you Amaira "I whispered before I blacked out .

END OF ABHIMAAN'S POV

To all my readers if you liked this chapter please hit the vote button and make sure to follow me ❤❤❤