CHAPTER 10- MARRIAGE

ABHIMAAN'S POV

Right now I was rushing to the hospital as Amaira has fainted and is admitted in the hospital. I was sweating a lot because of nervousness, my heart was beating very fast as all unwanted thoughts were surrounding my mind. I can't loose Amaira or our baby. I will die if something happens to them.

As soon as I reached the hospital I ran inside. I did not even wait for the lift . I took the stairs and rushed to her floor

"Amaira Sharma " I asked the nurse

"Room no. 406"

As soon as I entered the room I could see Amaira lying on the bed with an oxygen mask and other wires attached to her body. I really died a thousand times seeing her like this, I did not even realize when I started crying.I went near her slowly as my legs had lost its stability after seeing her like this.

"Amaira" I whispered while caressing her head lovingly.

" Amaira wake up baby look your Maan has come"

"She has been given some medicines right now so she will wake up after sometime" I heard Gayatri ma speaking from behind

"Ma what happened to her?is she and my baby fine ?" I asked hastily

" calm down beta both of them are fine"

Just then the doctor entered the room

"Good evening, I suppose you are her husband " she asked

" Yes doctor "

" see Mr sharma you should not give her any stress during this period. Her condition is very delicate right now she "

"What happened to her doctor " I asked cutting her in between

"She had a major panic attack. This time we saved her but if it happens again it can be fatal for both the child and the mother."

Her last statement left me pale. But why did she have a panic attack all of a sudden.

"Ma what had happened?"

"Your mother had come today to our house"

What??? My mother

"But why?"

"She blamed Amaira to be a gold digger and asked her to leave you. She even told her that today is your engagement with the girl she chose"

"What!! She called my Amaira a gold digger"

I was shaking due to anger how dare she

"And about the engagement ,she fixed it without my consent I did not even know about it until today. Ma I swear I love Amaira and will only marry her"

"Maan....Maan" I heard Amaira mumbling

I rushed to her and held her hand close to my heart.

"Yes baby I am here only"

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me

"Maan.. Maan you won't leave me right" She said hugging me while crying.

"No bacha I won't leave you ever" i said while rubbing her back.

"But your mother told me that you are getting engaged to someone else " she said while sobbing and hugged me more tightly.

I nuzzled my face into her neck and gave her sweet kisses on her neck to calm her down.

"I am not getting engaged to anyone baby my mother set this up without asking me even when I refused to marry anyone else other than you" I said softly