CHAPTER 11- DESTRUCTION

AMAIRA'S POV

Today is the day I am going to get married to the love of my life. I can't describe this feeling, I am happy as well as nervous about our future. The entire night I couldn't sleep as I was so excited I was just twisting my body left and right and by chance if I felt a bit sleepy it would soon go away as my stomach would twist due to excitement. At around 3 am I finally got some sleep but soon Maa came to wake me up to perform some rituals.

Ma made me wear a beautiful yellow dress as my haldi ceremony was going to be held. There weren't many people in function it was just Ma , the kids of my orphanage and my bakery staff . I felt really blessed to have these people with me on such a beautiful day but the only person I was missing right now was Maan. Ma had forbid us to meet eachother before our marraige so Maan decided to call me every now and then and tell me how much he is missing me and giving kisses through the phone. Maan can be clingy sometimes but I love his this shade too.

 Maan can be clingy sometimes but I love his this shade too

I broke out of my trance when I heard Pari calling me.

"Didi are you going to leave us?"She asked while her eyes were brimming with tears.

"No baccha I am not going to leave you . You can call me whenever you want to meet me and I will just come flying like superman" I said while hugging her

"Really" She asked

"Really" I said

"Didi we also want to hug you" whined the other kids.

"Come here kids"

And they all ran to me and we all shared a tight hug.

Oh god I am going to miss them so much. Soon the haldi ceremony came to an end and I came to my room to take some rest.

"Beta are you awake" asked ma

"Yes ma come in"

I could see she had brought a dress.

"Ma what is this in your hand?"

"This is your mother's wedding dress"

My eyes softened on hearing this I took the dress from her hand a and lovingly caressed it.

"Beta I want you to wear this today" her voice cracked a bit.

I couldn't control anymore and hugged her while letting all my tears fall free.

"I miss them ma. Today is such an important day of my life and they are not here" I said while sobbing .

"No beta who told you they are not here"

"They are always with you giving you blessings "

I cried more on hearing this

"Now stop crying beta and get ready fast your Maan is waiting for your right" she said lovingly.