chapter 6

They are jumping from tree to tree to go to sand village.

then chocho asked her teammates,"how much far is sand village now ",

"I think we wiil be at the gate of village in evening if we don't stop", boruto said to her.

"okay... lets hurry up", Sarada said while increasing her speed.

in afternoon they arrived at desert and in the evening they are at the sand village's gate.

"finally we are here", chocho said while panting heavy.

"yeah.. now we should report to lord kaizekage and then you can rest", boruto said to chocho.

they all nodded and go to kaizekage office.

in kaizekage office:

knock knock on the door.

"come in ", gaara said.

all the leaf shinobi came inside and boruto said,"hey lord gaara",

"nice to meet you lord kaizekage", Sarada said to gaara.

"hey boruto long time no see", gaara said to boruto.

"nice to meet you Sarada and you also", gaara said looking at Sarada and her other teammates.

"there is it the scroll from hokaga-sama for you", said Sarada while giving him scroll.

"thankyou .. I hope your journey was safe to here." gaara said while taking scroll from her.
"yeah ", she nodded.

(but we know what happened to them during this journey)

"now you should take a leave and take some rest", "your rooms will prepared shortly",gaara said to them and they all nodded and start to walking outside of the office and then gaara said,"boruto you stay here, I have something to talk to you".

boruto stopped there and others left the office and after some time when everyone leave the office then boruto scanned the area with byakugan to see if there is anyone near them but there is nobody there.

gaara asked boruto,"is everthing okay now", "yeah " boruto said to gaara.

"so now tell me how is Naruto now?",gaara asked him seriously.

"he is better now from earlier", boruto said to gaara.

"now that a good to hear",gaara said with smile.

" I know it is difficult for him but it is good to know that he is recovering",gaara said.

"yeah", boruto said in low and sad voice while looking down at floor.

"don't worry boruto he will be fine,trust me", gaara said placing his hand on boruto's shoulder and reassuring him.

"yeah I know but I really miss that special smile of dad which he usually gives everyone and that smile is something which always motivates me to stay positive in any situation but now he never smile and seeing him like this make me more hurt", boruto said while tear dropping from his eyes directly to the floor.

"I will never forgive those people who hurt my dad",boruto said while wiping his tear.

"now calmdown boruto and tell me did you tell Sarada about all this mess",gaara asked him softly.

"no I didn't ", boruto said.

" now I think you should tell her before it is too late",gaara said to him.

" I will tell her as soon as possible",boruto said and then take leave from him to join others.

when he go out of office he meet shinki who is coming to office.