chapter 5

Now 11 months have passed since sarada start taking training from Kakashi and she really has improved.

Today she got mission to take scroll to sand village and then take it back from there.
Her team partners are shikadai and Cho Cho.
They take scroll from hokage office and go to their mission.

In the forest ,sarada and Cho Cho and shikadai are jumping from tree to tree as going to sand village.

They stopped for taking some rest.

"I think we should take some rest here", Cho Cho said while panting heavy breath.
"Yeah i think so", shikadai said in response.
"Ok we will rest here for some time then we we will resume our journey",sarada said gently.

"So how is your training going with Kakashi?", shikadai asked sarada.

"It's going good ya know",sarada said.
"Hmm..you are just talking like boruto", Cho Cho teased her.

"Oh c'mon Cho Cho she is not like him", shikadai said in sarada's defence.

"So you are jealous of him", Cho Cho teased shikadai.

"Why i should be jealous of him", shikadai said gently.

"Yeah", sarada said to both of them.

"You know we are just surprised that Kakashi is giving you training personally ","we just can't figure out that how you convince him to train you", Cho Cho said to sarada.

"Well that's secret",sarada said smiling and lightly blushing.

"Hn.. secret!",chocho said surprisingly.
"Now tell us your secret ",chocho asked her excitedly.

"It's not me who convinced him it's boruto who convinced him at the time when pein attacked village ",sarada replied while holding letter of boruto.

"Wow! that's our boruto,he may be far from village but he care about you and always worried about you", Cho Cho said to Sarada.

Hearing this make sarada blush.
"Ow.. someone is blushing", Cho Cho said in teasing way.

"Stop chocho", sarada said to chocho while shying and hiding her blush.

"You two are really good couple",chocho said to her.

"Then why did he leave me", sarada said while her blush faded away and sadness spread over her face.

"Don't worry sarada he may have his own reasons",cho cho said reassuring her friend.

"Hey shikadai what you say", Cho Cho asked shikadai while turning her face to him
"Yeah!yeah! What a drag", shikadai said lying on ground and crossing his arms behind his head.

"Hey there is no time to sleep",sarada said to shikadai.

"Yeah! Yeah! I know", shikadai said while sitting.

After some time they resumed their journey.

While jumping from tree to tree sarada said ,"stop everyone!","what is wrong sarada?", Cho Cho asked her.

"We are being followed ","keep yourself ready for any attack",sarada said while changing her position in defencive form and holding a kunai infront of her face.

Both other teammates follow her instructions and take defencive position.

"Now just come out! We know that you are here!",sarada yelled.

"So you know that we are here","now that's expected from leaf shinobi ",one rouge ninja came out of woods.

They alerted themselves.