Chapter 8

boruto said while looking down and tears dropping to the ground from his eyes.

"I am sorry boruto , I don't know that you suffer so much in all these years ", Sarada said while hugging boruto and crying.

boruto returned the hug and also cry.

'I don't want that you hate your mother and that's why I never told you this", boruto said to her.

"I don't want you to involve in this and I don't want you to suffer the same pain as me", boruto said hugging her tight.

"we also sorry boruto as we misunderstood you", shikadai said to boruto and chocho nodded.

"thankyou guys for understanding my situation", boruto said while pulling Sarada away and giving shikadai and chocho a smile.

then Sarada think of going out in village so that their mood will be lighted.

"hey guys I think we should go out to see the village", Sarada said while conveying away to the chocho and shikadai.

"okay", both shikadai and Sarada nodded.

"hey boruto ! I think we should go", Sarada said while placing her hand on boruto's shoulder.

"yeah ! okay", boruto said while wiping his tears and standing up.

then they all go out of the room. Sarada and boruto are holding each other's hand while walking.

now they are walking in market and seeing the crowd of the market .

both chocho and shikadai are separted from Sarada and boruto to give them some alone time. then in evening they all meet at restaurant.

"so did you enjoy you day", boruto asked shikadai and chocho.

"yeah ", chocho said and shikadai nodded.

"how did you know so much about this village", Sarada asked boruto curiously.

"well! when I left village then I more often came here and that's why I knew some", boruto said while waving his hand in back of his head.

"hey boruto", shinki said while coming close to all leaf shinobi.

"so they are your friends", shinki said while looking at the all of them.

"yeah", boruto said to him.

"hey guys you know shinki, right!", boruto asked all his friends.

they all nodded as they shinki from the chunin exam but not so much.

this is first time they all meet officially.

"so where are the others", boruto asked shinki while looking around.

"they all are busy in their own work", shinki said.

"oh..", boruto nodded.

"then what are you doing here", boruto asked shinki.

"I am just free so I am just wandering around in the market",shinki said to him.

"oh.. by the way , akira is missing you so I think you should visit her once as you are now in village", shinki said to boruto.

"oh yeah ", boruto nodded with smile.

"who is this akira", Sarada asked boruto narrowing her eyes at him.

"she is good friend of him", shinki said to her.

"oh so she is good friend", Sarada said while making fist.

"yeah they are very close friend", shinki told her.

"close friends", Sarada said while she is looking down and black auora is surrounding her.