Chapter 3

Another peaceful day at konoha.
Everything is going smoothly until someone attacked the village.

Guess who it was..it was pein.
Pein attacked village and distroy almost the village.

All shinobi of leaf fought very well but they are no match for pein.

Only Naruto is able to defeat pein.

All elite shinobi Kakashi, Sakura, Sai,Yamato, Minato, Kushina ,tiger and shikamaru, ino ,chouji, and all others are fighting him but they are all facing enemy outof their range.

Now every one is just thinking about Naruto because he is the only one who is able to defeat pein but they knows that now that is not possible because he is dead.

(don't worry just read the whole story,you will understand whole mess)

Sarada also joined the battle when she see that everybody is defeated and laid on ground.

"No sarada! Don't! You are no match for him",Sakura yelled while lying on ground facing her daughter charging against pein.

"No mom! I just can't sit side and watch you all die in front of me", sarada said while attacking pein.

"Yaaaaaaa...",sarada yelled while trying to hit him with her fist.

Pein grabbed her hand saying "to slow",
"Now you should also join others",pein said calmly while punching her in stomach.

Sarada is thrown towards others but some how she is able to manage her self from hitting the ground and stood on her feet,
"I will not give up",Sarada yelled while again attacking on him.

Sakura see her daughter fighting pein which remind of Naruto to her and tear form in her eyes while she murmuring in low voice only hearable to her"sorry Naruto, for Everything".

Sarada attacked him with fireball technique but he dodged it and when she came close to him ,he used his reflection technique and Sarada is thrown away him while hitting ground.Now she is totally exhausted and out of chakra to fight him.

"Now i should end this",he said while coming close to sarada.

"First will be this girl",pein said while preparing one of his rod to sobb in sarada's stomach.

When he is throwing the rod, rod was blocked by kunai came from some distance.

When pein turn his head ,he see a man in black cape and mask on his standing.

Sarada see him and she recognised him, it's him the man saved her earlier.

"Who are you",pein said.

"It's none of your business",maskman said while attacking on pein.

He took his katana and slashed it towards pein but pein dodged every attack barely.

Every one is seeing the man who is fighting pein as they are shocked of seeing him fighting with pein at par.

Maskman attacked him with katana then he suddenly appeared in back of pein and attacked with Rasengan.

It shocked all shinobi who is lying on ground watching whole battle and everyone just thinking one thing "who is him?"

Sarada then wake up and see maskman fighting pein,she wants to help him by joining in fight but she is unable to stand as she is badly injured.

There is nothing she can do but just watching the fight.

Maskman is still fighting pein.

"You are Well trained,you have some skills besides them ,they are not even match for me",pein said while fighting him back.