Permanently On The Naughty List

Tags: Riding, Handjobs, making up

CW: Cheating, Spanking, bad writing

The fireplace crackled quietly enveloping the Claus estate in a warmth contrary to the rigid outside frost of the snowy North Pole. Santa Claus sat beside the fire in nothing but his red and white plaid PJ bottoms sipping a cold beer while shifting through his lists preparing for the coming Christmas Eve night. As he eyed his list, rechecking his present and coal inventory, he noticed the same name that seemed to appear in the naughty list every Christmas. In bright bold letters read the name Grinchuse Grouchese atop the list of red names. Santa chuckled to himself sardonically, he knew humans weren't all shining models of excellence but this Grinch guy's name had shown up on the naughty list consistently every year without fail ever since Santa had taken over for his late father at the age of 20. He just couldn't fathom what this man could have done to earn himself the title of head honcho of the naughty list, but boy did it make Santa excited. Sure his main job was to deliver presents to all the good people of the world but the job got pretty dull after a few years or decades, even centuries, he just wanted to get out and have some fun every now and then and teach a very naughty man a behavior lesson sounded like just the thing to put Claus into the Christmas spirit.

Santa Claus bounced out of his armchair, jollily putting on his iconic fluffy red and white coat, loosely buttoning it up leaving his chest mostly exposed before sliding on his red pants and donning his black boots. He emerged from his office striding out the door after waving goodbye to his wife Mrs. Clause. Santa drew back his lips giving a sharp whistle signaling his reindeer to come rushing into his front lawn. He climbed up onto the sleigh with celerity, prompting his reindeer to clop along into the fresh evening sky "Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now Prancer and Vixen! On, Comet! On, Cupid! On, Donner and Blixen!" After a short ride through the clouds, flying just north of Whoville up to the top of Mount Crumpit, Santa arrived at the front door of the man he'd found so much interest in.

Santa knocked on Grinchuse's door languidly and was soon greeted by barking and a loud voice. "Who in the name of Whos is knocking at my door this late, I've got evil scheming to do!" said the voice before throwing the door open in an act of intimidation. He glared at the man doused in red before scoffing "Who are you and what do you want?" "You don't know me? I've come to deliver a very special present." Santa replied "A present! For me? I mean ... a present? Why would I need some stupid present? ... Well where is this special present?" the man said looking around trying to hide his excitement, "Oh it's not a physical present... it's a present from the heart." Santa said chuckling softly. "The heart? Gross, get off my mountain before I eat you old man!" He snarled "Oh ho ho, I think it's gonna be quite the opposite," Claus replied before stepping into the doorway, letting himself into the cave(?) house. "You see, you've struck my interest and I thought I would grace you with a much-needed lesson." "Lesson? What lesson?" "Well, Mr. Grinchuse you've appeared on my naughty list for quite some time now and naughty boys need to be put in their place." "huh? Naughty list? What the fuck are you talking about?" "Allow me to introduce myself, the population knows me as Santa Claus but you can call me Saint Nick for tonight."

"Santa Claus! No way that guy is not real, this whole holiday is just a sham! Also, don't call me that I hate that name just call me the Grinch!" He yelled, his dog running circles around him in excitement. "Max! Important business is commencing please return to bed!" he said ushering his dog to the other room. Watching the Grinches antics in glee, Nick started guffawing sensually approaching the Grinch "What are you doing?" The Grinch said slowly backing away "I told you, I'm here to teach you a lesson, you naughty boy." Nick said picking up the Grinch and tossing him onto the bed nearby. "However, I'm not some degenerate, I won't do anything you don't want to so tell me now if that's the case," said St. Nick softly "I'd never back down from a challenge!" The Grinch said, "Safeword's wrapping paper" Nick said before flipping the Grinch onto his stomach, pulling down his pants, and landing a hard smack on his rear. "Be a good boy and count to 10 for me okay," Santa said bringing his large palm on the Grinches ass once more. "1" the Grinch huffed out his breath starting to get heavy. "2," he said flinching at the skin-to-skin contact. "3" he breathed, biting his lip in an effort to keep in his moans. Santa continued his assault on the Grinches' bottom as he counted up to 10 failing to keep his moans from crawling out of his mouth. "Funny, I wanted to give you a little punishment, but it looks like you're enjoying yourself," Nick said palming the Grinches hard on slowly, he retreats for a minute unbuckling his belt and using it to tie the Grinches hands to the headboard before placing his hand back on the Grinches cock, Santa slowly started moving his hand up and down collecting his pre-cum and spreading it around relishing in the sounds the Grinch made for him. His pace quickens bringing the Grinch closer and closer to his limit and it doesn't take long before the Grinch cums all over Santa's hands spewing thick strings of white liquid and staining the bedsheets.

Nick quickly changes the position so that the Grinch is straddling his waist before hurriedly taking his manhood out of the confines of his candy-cane-themed boxers. "You ready for your next lesson?" Santa said breathlessly "Fuck- yes please- need your cock please," the Grinch begged grinding down onto Nick's crotch. Taking hold of his cock, Nick slowly slides into the Grinch's warm cavern, guiding the Grinch down onto his cock until he'd bottomed out. "There you go, good boy, now how bout you move all on your own, can you do that for me?" Nick cooed removing his hands from the Grinches hips to rest comfortingly on the headboard. The Grinch started rocking his hip back and forth, his hands tightly gripping Nick's shoulders for support, gradually quickening his pace. "Ohh is that all you got Grinchy, you're not doing it fast enough, must I do everything around here," Nick signed out grasping the Grinches hip and roughly slamming them down onto his cock "ahh no I can't 's too much Nick please," the Grinch moaned out "Yea you can, look at just how far my cock reaches" Nick chuckles pressing down on the Grinches stomach earning a breathy whine from the Grinch as he squirts onto Nicks chest and coat, Nick not too far behind filling the Grinch up as he continues to buck up into him chasing his own high. St. Nick carefully lifts the Grinch off of his lap laying him down and covering him with a blanket. "Mhmm more", said the Grinch tugging at Nick'scoat, "My, aren't you greedy, I've got presents to deliver, but we can continue as soon as I'm done." He replies.