Broke Grinch x Santa Claus

Tags: Twins (Leech Twins make a Camio) / Minor Injuries / Phone calls 

                A/N This one is especially bad, sorry in advance, also Happy Holidays Everyone

It was 2 days before Christmas, and on a quant little mountain top, lived an angry, man with luscious green hair. They call him The Grinch. He was scavenging around his house looking for any extra cash. Rent was due, and he was $20 short due to his antisocial behaviors, avoiding any and all human interactions, and refusing to go to the bank. He does venture out of his cozy cottage once a week for groceries and other errands, with his Dashound Max.

There he was, Grinch trying to console himself and his dog that they might be homeless for a little while. "ok Max, I can't pay rent, and the Landlord will be here in no time, so I'm just gonna go ahead and pack up our things" he says in a sad, defeated tone. He's just about to grab a bag when the doorbell rings. The Grinch scowls as, again, he hates human interaction. He goes to open the door expecting his landlord instead he is greeted by two elf-like creatures who are much taller than expected. Confused and upset he asks " Who the hell are you guys!?". They respond in unison " We are the leech twins, two of over 2,000 million elves working at the north pole". The pair were clad in sage green, suites perfectly tailored to their bodies, all put together with red jewelry piercing their pointed ears. Grinch stood there in shock, bewildered about what to do. Noticing this, one of the Twins spoke " Hi I'm Jade Leech, this is my brother Floyd" Floyd gave a small wave, but an alarming smile. Grinch began internally screaming, at that point. " Do mind him, he's a bit strange" Jade retorts. " What are you both doing in my house?" The Grinch says in frustration. "Mr.Grinch, We have been sent by Santa Claus himself due to your rent, he is offering you a proposition you don't want to refuse," Floyd says with a sly wink. "How do you guys-how does he...How do you guys know my rent is due, did my landlord send you? tf does Santa have to do this?" Grinch is confused out of his mind.

Just when Floyd was going to explain, he gets a call from the man himself. " This is Santa Claus, he has connections all over the city of Whoville and the world, he's fucking Santa, and he wants to talk to you" Floyd hands the phone over to Grinch. "Hey Grinch, I'm Santa Claus, but you can call me Nick, I have been keeping my eye on you for a while, you are very intriguing, especially the way you, show kindness in secret, even with your Grinch-like reputation. Anyway, you're probably wondering how I know your rent is due. I am friends with Your Landlord Peepeepoopoo, we came to an agreement that you wouldn't be evicted if you agree to be my, personal live-in maid." "Umm, I don't know what to say" Grinch was thinking, If he really considered this he won't lose his home and he knows how to clean, so how bad can it be? "Nick, can I ask you a question before I make my decision?" "Anything, sweetness" Nick says in a comforting voice. " Can Max live with me at your house?" "Of Corse, I love animals." "Then how soon can I start?"

****************************

After agreeing and setting terms with Nick the Twins then gave Grinch time to pack his things. As Grinch packed his bag from earlier now for a different reason, the twins help gather all of Max's small sweaters for the journey ahead. Everything is done and packed and the group heads to the North Pole.

After reaching their destination the Twins take Max and Grinch's luggage to his new room. Grinch was about to follow him until Jade said that Nick wants him escorted to his office personally. Grinch is currently following Jade in the opposite direction, they reach a large deep reed door, with labeled monograms of SC, in beautiful gold calligraphy. Jade Knocks opens the door and lets Grinch in, closing the door and leaving him alone with Nick for the first time. Walking in, the huge chair is turned around, and as he reaches the desk in the middle of the room, Nick is their faces Grinch, he hasn't even introduced himself yet and he knows this was the man attached to that deep velvety voice that was on the phone just yesterday. "Grinch, it's so good to see you, I have a gift," He says with a smirk. Grinch is taken aback and sort of overwhelmed. " Thank you for keeping me and Max off the streets" Grinch looks up at him, suddenly feeling small in front of Nick's larger, built form. The man in front of him was clad in tattoos and in a tight red compression shirt. "No problem, love it the least I can do for a beauty like you, open your gift, I want to see your reaction" Grinch opens the gift, pulling out the shortest most revealing maid uniform he has ever seen, Grinch blushed and slowly put it back in the box, in shock he gives him Kurt thanks and goes back to his room.

************2 weeks later********

Grinch has been working as Nick's personal Maid for about two weeks now and everything has been fine, with subtle flirting here and there, by the boss. But today on Newyears day, He was called into Nick's office, the Uniform was definitely an adjustment but it ended up being just fine. "Grinch there's something I must address with you, these past few days have been wonderful, but I can no longer control my...urges... with you around all the time" "I'm so sorry sir is there anything I can do" " There is one thing you can do" "Anything, I love working here" Grinch get on my lap, would you...I've been aching since you walked over here" On his lap Grinch, could feel Nick's hard member and was salivating for him to fill The grinch to the brim with cum. Nick lifted Grinches skirt and started sliding his large thick, cock on Grinches opening "I can't wait anymore, I'm putting it in" Nick shoved his thing into Grinches hole and slammed in and out, panting like a fucking reindeer, they both came and Grinch had to clean himself up, as well as Nick. He fell off his lap in the process and gained cum related injuries.