Jack-Mas Day 2

After Santa was brutally murdered by his lover Grinchese Grouchese, he sold the workshop to the Tweels for 500 trillion dollars. Before his death, they adopted a daughter named Y/N, Grouchese. With the money an organized crime ring soon made the Grouchese family some of the most influential people in all of Whoville and the North Pole combined.

TIME SKIP 19 YEARS

Y/N is now 19 years old and because of her father's power and influence in the Candy Cane Mafia, or CCM for short, her life has been in danger because of the numerous bounties on her and her head. People have always tried to hurt her to get to her father since childhood but this time it has gotten so bad she can't even leave the house alone. It got so bad that some freak weirdos were writing death threats and egging her own family home. Because of this, Y/N's father got her a personal bodyguard assigned to guard her outside the house and patrol the house for her safety.

The man's name was Jack Frost, he had a strong build, tall, with white hair, in his twenties about 23. He had an array of Nordic tattoos and a total of five piercings. He had both ears pierced, a rook in his right, and a double helix in his left. He has an eyebrow piercing and one more unseeable peircing. He was an intimidating person who strikes fear into any curious onlookers even when he's not working. His job in the Grouchese household was simply to protect Y/N at all times of the day, every day, 7 days a week. It may seem daunting but Jack was willing to do it for the incredible pay and benefits that come with the job. He was given a bedroom directly next to Y/N in case there was an emergency he is to move in immediately but before that ever happens he must first meet the girl he is going to spend most of his time with.

Jack is assigned to meet Y/N tonight during dinner, after dinner he is to move into the Grouchese Manor. Jack is already at the private table waiting for the lady of the hour to arrive, the Grinch wants to make sure the two get along to ensure they don't have any mishaps happen that would put anyone in danger. Y/N is wearing a beautiful sage green dress with gold accessories adorning her skin. She walked into the Michelin Star restaurant alongside her father, his bright green complexion matching his daughter's designer dress. Jack was enamored with Y/N's beauty, the Grinch has never let a non-family member even look in the same direction of her yet today Jack is blessed by her presence and the sweet scent of her perfume

The pair was introduced and Jack being the gentleman that he is kissed her hand and pulled out her chair. "It is so nice to meet you Y/N we will be spending a lot of time together," Jack says with a straight face. As they enjoyed their meal and over casual dinner talk Jack kept to himself sticking to his quite stoic demeanor.Y/N only spoke to him when her father left the table to go find the waiter "How come you haven't made eye contact with me since I got here? Are you that scared of my dad?" Jack stays silent but shoots an icy glare at the girl until the big G comes back to the table.

Skip to that night

The group is finally back in the Manor. Y/N goes to the bathroom to shower, while Big G shows Jack where he is to be living. His stuff was unpacked earlier by the servants so nothing else had to be done. Jack bid his boss goodnight and closed his door. He stripped and changed into shorts and a pump cover. He was an especially toned man and to maintain his physique he went to the gym daily. So that is what he was going to do, having a private gym in the house was a bonus of him taking on the job. After he comes back he goes into the shower and then changes into gray sweats with no top. He then sits on his bed to read a book before his first shift starts. As he was sitting on his bed Y/N was caught staring at him while the door was ajar. "I see you staring," he says straightforwardly. "I wasn't staring at you" she dejected. "Yes, you were," Jack said in a mocking voice. He then got up towering over her and noticed the skimpy nightdress she was wearing he was so convinced she was testing him. "You should be in your room by now what are you doing up?" Jack sneered. She freaked out and walked away.

These interactions continued every night for the next six months, Y/N teased him and Jack did the same thing, lingering touches and working out with the door wide open. It was all harmless flirting until one faithful night...

Jack was on patrol in front of Y/Ns room when he heard soft moans coming from inside her room. They soon got louder and his cock grew larger and he was struggling to keep it together. Just as the moaning stopped he heard Y/N's soft voice "Jack faster, keep going". He hitched his breath and looked around it was 1:00 am by now and he decided to risk it all and burst into her room. She was knuckle deep in her hole she was in shock but turned on when she noticed him looking at her. "You thought I would just ignore you moaning my name? I have been holding back this whole time. The teasing, the touching and I even went along with it." He grabbed her face "But I couldn't hold back this time," he said whispering that last part in her ear.

"Please, Jack. My fingers aren't enough" Y/N says desperately. "I'll use more than just my fingers sweetheart don't worry," He says kissing her. He strips her nightgown off and rubs her through her panties eventually taking them off too. He eventually does the same to himself. Y/N gasps when she notices the prominent eight inches he's packing topped with the Jacobs ladder shining in the dimly lit room. "You're packing," Y/N says breathlessly. "You're not scared are you?" he says teasingly. She shakes her head and he slowly enters, her slick coating him as he bottoms out. Y/N has to put a hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming out in pleasure. "OMG, You feel so good. I'm kissing your cervix." He then starts playing with her pebbled nipples and sucking them as they both reached their orgasms. They went 2 more rounds after eventually passing out next to each other. Jack was surprisingly good at aftercare bringing a lime green towel to clean Y/N up. He then got her fresh panties and kissed her sleeping form as he left for the night.

Let's just say the pair got along much better than anyone would have ever expected. Jack was with her "protecting" her at all times of the day, every day, 7 days a week.