Monster Madness(Halloween SPECIAL)

TAGS INCLUDE: Lifeguard / Monster Fucking / Oral sex 

It was Halloween 1995. Binder was a nineteen-year-old lifeguard working at Buty Beach, in sunny California. His friend and coworker Toad peer pressured him to go to a Halloween party at the beach.

The time was 6:56 pm and he was getting his outfit together to get to the party around 8:00. He wanted to give himself time to shower and get ready. He decided to be a mummy while Toad was going as a pharaoh. He is happy with how his costume came out and is now calling Toad to go and pick him up. He was in front of his house when a government notification popped up on his phone about recent monster sightings. Binder is the biggest scaredy cat there is and doesn't want anything to do with them. Ever since the world found out about monsters' true existence and the fact that they are the reason for 50% of children and people going That is part of the reason he was so reluctant to go to the Halloween party but Toad insisted Binder needed the break. So now he's on the way to the beach hoping that he doesn't encounter any slimy, icky monsters...

At around 8:42, Binder and Toad arrived at the beach which was nicely decorated with cobwebs, lights, floating ghosts, and more trinkets creating an air of spooktacular wonder and excitement. The decor made Binder feel at ease, he felt his nerves about creepy monsters fade away as he entered the party, making a beeline for the bar. He grabbed himself and Toad two Pincer Shanghai Strength Vodkas, perfect for the occasion. After he gave the drink to Toad he returned to the bar, taking a seat a perusing the beach floor in search of any eye candy, fortunately for him, he didn't have to search long as TrashCan, the hottest lifeguard in town, came prancing over to the seat right next to him. "Hey hot stuff, this is my first time seeing you outside of work," he said ordering himself a River Antoine Royale Grenadian Rum before turning back to Binder full BBL face on. "Hah ha hu uh yea... i um... don't get out much hah" Binder replies awkwardly internally facepalming at his failed reply. "Yea you don't seem like you do, but don't worry just stay near me, this night is gonna be like a movie." TrashCan smirks. "Oh! I would love that TrashCan!" Binder said unable to hide his happiness. "Don't mention it sweetcheeks lets go! Oh and call be TC" TC said smoldering. He started getting up but he couldn't move his body, "why do I feel so slimy all of a sudden" TC said looking down to see a giant purple slimy tentacle wrapped around his waist, he followed the tentacle along to a huge purple octopus, tentacles frayed out to all sides looked down on the people at the beach. "Woah hey, even I'm not into this kinda thing," TC said before the tentacle retracted and flung him back into the octopus's awaiting mouth.

The octopus gobbled him up while flinging his arms everywhere and tarring everything on the beach decorations and all. He had a deep sultry voice and Binder was left frozen in shock watching the terror in horror. Everyone else was running and driving home. After a few minutes, he was left alone face to face with the tentacle. A moment passes as the creature rises from the water and makes eye contact with Binder introducing himself. "Folder is what I go by" As he looks Binder up and down "What do they call you mortal?". Binder has tears in his eyes, and mumbles "Binder" with a quivering lip. "Ohh you're terrified of me arent you?". Folder takes a green tentacle and wipes away Binder's tears while slowly creeping closer and closer to him on the shore. Binder can see his whole silhouette and it's a man, a man with gills and and fins for ears. He was making Binder feel things he had never felt for anyone before uncontrollable arousal. Folder finally reached him and was now towering over the small, defenseless lifeguard. "Are you aroused by me Binder?" Binder whimpers and shakes his head trying hard to keep his composer long enough to run away. But he soon finds his fear-ridden thoughts turning into pure lust. "Oh you poor creature you are...aww" "And what if I am Folder what are you gonna do about it?" Binder then immediately puts his hands to his mouth, he doesn't know what possibly compelled him to say that to the terrifying tentacle man but he did and when he looked up at him he was smirking and had his tentacles wrapped around his limbs. One was on Binder's bicep while the other was on his thigh he had a total of ten thick slimy tentacles all ready and waiting to scour and explore his body. "Tell me you've done this before, I also won't go any further than this unless you tell me to. DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS?" "Yes!" Binder cries out. Folder tentacles hold him down while the others ravage and tear his clothing off leaving his nipples and hole exposed. "My reproductive organs are in my tentacles with natural lubricant, but I'm eating you out first as you humans like to call it" Folder dives into Binder's hole while his head is in the sand. Binder moans and squirms until he was about to cum. Folder stops and wipes Binders' juices from his mouth, as he whines and cries out for him to keep going. "I want you to cum around my OCTO-cock" He plunges his tentacle into Binder to the hilt and pulls out just to pound into him at inhumane speeds. After a lot of crying on Binder's part they both cum and are now both on there backs catching their breaths on the sand. '

"The stars... they're pretty" Binder breaths out "yes it is... but not as much as you are." Folder says rolling on to his side and embracing Binder in all ten of his tentacles. "Feel free to fall asleep, i'll take care of you," He says watching Binders eyes get droopy as he blinks in and out of sleep, eventually falling asleep in Folders arms.