Double-Edged Desire: A Mafia's Dark Obsession

Gojo Wojo x Goatoe x reader

Tags: #DP, #Mafia, #Rimming

On a gloomy afternoon, on the Wojo estate, the heir of the Wojo Mafia sits on his bedroom balcony with his best friend Goatoe. They contemplate how to get bad bitches without scaring them away. A knock resounds through the meeting room cutting their thoughts early. "Come in" Gojo Wojo responds his voice sultry and fierce, one of the mean henchmen of the Wojo Mafia strolls through the door bowing his head as a greeting. "What is it Jiggy Wiggly?" Gojo Wojo asks staring heavily at the man hoping it's good enough to have interrupted Goatoe and his brainstorming. "Sorry for the intrusion Young Master, the girl for the personal assistant interview is here...she is waiting in the lobby." Jiggy Wiggly replied. Gojo Wojo and Goatoe exchange glances worried intrigue flashing across them both. "Bring that girl up here," Goatoe says before Gojo Wojo can get anything out. Jiggly Wiggly nods, bowing once more before swiftly leaving the meeting room and heading back downstairs.

They head over to the lobby to get the girl they mentioned. She sat there with a nervous expression, eyes averting Wiggly's gaze. "Lady y/n, they will see you now," he said, helping her to her feet. She looked tired and confused but agreed to go with Wiggly regardless. They go up the stairs to the 77th floor where the two men are restless waiting for their beloved to meet them. They have arranged an impressive feast, with y/ns favorite foods in the hopes she will feel comfortable around them.

Y/n is led to the meeting room, "Miss Y/n, these are Gojo Wojo and Goatoe, the gentlemen that own this company and wrote the job offer"

She nods, flattening her pencil skirt to try to get rid of some of her anxieties as she stops in front of the big grand wooden double doors. She takes a few breaths before knocking and introducing herself. "Hello, I'm here for the interview" "Come in" the quick and curt response gets her heart pumping, but she takes one last breath before grabbing the handle and opening the door. The first thing that catches her eye is the extravagant furniture and decorations adorning the walls of the room, the next things are the two dashingly handsome men sitting comfortably on the couch one on each end. "Good morning, Ms. Y/N, I'm glad you could make it on such short notice." The white-haired man says gazing at her through his long lashes. She tries to remain calm and smiles "Of course I'm so honored to have this opportunity". "You can call me Gojo and my friend over there who can't keep his eyes off you is Goatoe." She blushes at the remark but smiles at Goatoe nonetheless. "Thank you for having me Mr. Gojo and Mr. Goatoe" "Of course take a seat," Gojo Wojo says motioning to the seat in between them on the coach. "Sorry? There?" she replies, "Of course where else?" Goatoe finally says scooting over a bit to make more space. She hesitates for a few seconds pondering her next moves but decides to just see how things go as she takes a seat between the handsome men.

Y/n was a squirming mess, she didn't know what to do, or how to start this odd relationship she decided to agree to the 3,000 a week, where tuition was due soon and it's not like the two men were anything but gorgeous. All of these thoughts about what she was about to discuss were running through her head as Gojo started speaking. "So. y/n as you know we are looking for a sort of paid live-in "assistant" Our families agreed that we need to control our self-image and running around and partying is not a good look for either of us, so in a last effort to appease them we want you to act as our girlfriend for family events and stuff ". Goatoe continued "You fit the bill. You're a hardworking student, you have no criminal record, and you are absolutely beautiful." She nods intently, none of this new to her as she'd thoroughly skimmed through the job description. "If that's all understandable...there is one last thing. As our girlfriend, we expect you to act according... that means taking care of us physically too...of course, we'll make sure you have fun too but if that doesn't interest you we can offer you another position so do not fret." Gojo brings up, this surprised Y/N but nowhere in her body or mind was she opposed to sleeping with two faintingly handsome men. She thought about it for a few minutes trying not to get too excited for the prospect before nodding, "I'm alright with that... I'm aware of what I signed up for..." She said shyly looking down, truly thinking of what she just agreed to. The two men exchange smirks and nod to each other. "We're happy about your decision," Gojo Wojo says. "If you aren't opposed...why don't we test our chemistry sweetheart," Goatoe says leaning over a bit closer to Y/N. Y/n closed the gap between them, pressing her lips against his and started an intense make-out session. While kissing, she could feel Gojo gripping her waist and felt him unbutton her shirt. They eventually end up in a pile on the floor. Y/n was left completely bare and vulnerable to these dashing men. Gojo Wojo towered over her, leaning down to kiss her softly entangling his tongue with hers. Goatoe softly pushes his best friend out of the way, breath heavy with excitement, "I'm going first" he breathes out as Gojo Wojo chuckles off to the side. Goatoe inserts himself between your legs, gripping onto your breast, "God...your perfect baby~" He moans dipping down to put your nipple in his mouth, rolling it around his tongue. Gojo stands up behind Goatoe smirking at the show as an idea comes to his head. He quietly kneels behind Goatoe softly caressing his back before landing a hard smack to his bottom causing Goatoe to release your nipple and let out a yelp. "What are you doing Wojo" he grits out. "You two can't have all the fun Goatee~" Gojo Wojo whines taking out his hard and leaking cock. Goatoe rolls his eyes but returns to your boobs leaving marks and love bites all over them as Gojo spreads Goatoes cheeks and spits on his hole. He circles his tongue around his aching hole and y/n watches in awe. Goatoe whines as the licks grow faster and more concentrated. Finally he has enough and spurts hot ropes of cum on the couch underneath them. "You did so well for for me Goatoe, now I think we should show y/n how to take both of us at once." Gojo says in a sultry voice. "You think you can handle it y/n, you look pretty stunned" Goatoe adds. Y/n nods, getting on Gojos lap, inserting his cock already soaked in pre-cum. Just as she adjusts to his length, Goatoe slides his tip into her ass. She struggles to take his size, but soon they both fit in comfortably, they start to move in unison. Sounds of skin slapping echo around the big meeting room. The three of them lost in pleasure and ecstasy, soon cum together leaving a mess on the already dirty couch. They clean each other up, changing back into their business attire and walk out of the room like nothing ever happened. Agreeing to let y/n move in the next day.

With a taste of her next few months, she was more than ready to start her new job.