Private Dance, Public Affair

Mr. Moustacheo stepped out of his luxurious Masurati, aptly named the Moustacheo Masurati, into the blinding lights of the red-light district. Cars and people zoomed by, as he adjusted his collar, real macho-like, he walked across the sidewalk entering the doors of a bustling little building tucked away in the many alleys of Hong Kong's red light district, slinking past the lit-up sign, "The Velvet Trap". He walks in and puts his blunt into the ashtray at the entrance. Every dancer and patron moved their attention towards him an aura of power and dark masculine energy following him as he took a seat at his VIP table in the back.

He motioned for the owner to follow him there. The owner was a short man, with an even shorter temper, they called him Moco*. "Get me the new one, the cutie with the black eyes", Mustachio said. The owner glares at Mr. Moustacheo, "Sorry that one's a personal favorite of mine...not for just anyone to use." Mr. Moustacheo scoffs, "Well I'm not just anyone buddy, so I suggest you get sharp and give me the one I want." Moco looks reluctant but when he can't find any footing to argue back, he huffs and turns to get the person Mr. Moustacheo is here to see.

A few minutes pass by, and Mr. Moustacheo sips his whiskey, not on any rocks, patiently waiting. While he waits his eyes scan over the current stripper on stage, going over his toned abs, his soft pale skin, and his looking into his dazzling blue eyes. A clearing of a throat snaps him away from the white-haired stripper on stage and his eyes move to the stripper standing in front of him. Soft black hair wrapped tightly into a bun, seductive sharp black eyes staring deeply into his own, and glossed lips stretched into an entrancing smile. "You wanted to see me, Mr.?" "Moustacheo but you can call me Milo, what's your name beautiful?" Mr. Moustacheo responds standing up to tower over the fairly tall man, extending his hand for a shake. The man raises his voice ever so slightly and responds with "It's Tiger, I just started here, it's my first day". Milo knew he was just giving his stage name, but wanted to be patient with him and take things slow. He has never felt this connection with anyone, and he's been with dozens of pretty toys.

"I thought so, I've never seen you before and I come in here a lot," Milo said, voice seeming to lower a few octaves. "And what is such a doe-eyed thing like you doing in a place like this?" He asks while towering over Tiger, as he just now notices how freakishly large he is. "I need extra cash for University and this is the only place that I could find with flexible hours" "if money's the problem...I have plenty to spare on a pretty thing like you. How bout' you let me take care of you tonight little kitty." The man teeters on his heels seemingly pondering over the acquisition, "How much money are we talking?" "any amount your heart desires, Kitty~" Milo mews out taking a test step toward the other man. Tiger looks up at him his eyes sparkling with excitement, "oh~ I don't know...the owner doesn't like me working much~" He says teasingly bridging the gap between them and whispering in Milos's ear "but if you make it worth my while...maybe we can have some fun" Milo smirks at the challenge "oh sweetie i'll make sure you have the best time of your life tonight" he says before leaning down and embracing the man in a hot passionate kiss. His hand explores Tiger's body both of their breaths mixing in hot heavy matrimony, Milos hands reach further down wrapping around the other man's ass and lifting him with utter ease... "I hope you're ready to perform little kitty." He says as he clears his way on the stage walking up the stairs with Tiger wrapped up in his arms.

He reached the top and placed Tiger on his feet. The spotlight was on him, the crowd was murmuring. He hushed everyone, and began talking "Good Evening, ladies and gentlemen. Tonight I will put on a show you will never forget.". Tiger was so taken aback he just stared at the audience and hid behind Milo. Milo proceeded to pull Tiger in front of him, looking at him up and down ready to ravish him. He gave Milo a reassuring look and he slowly peeled off every piece of his skimpy outfit. He tore off his clothing at a slow agonizing pace teasingly wiggling his hips and looking back at Milo gaining a rush of confidence, ready to put on a show. Milo sneaks up behind him, wrapping his hands around Tiger's soft waist, and pulling him back into him. "Looks like you're excited for this little kitty, ready for me to fuck you on this stage, in front of all these people?" Tiger moans softly at the thought and pushes back against Milo. "fuckk... yes" He turns swiftly, unzipping Milos pants and gently lowering on to his knees. "I don't think I've ever seen one this big" he admits to Milo, witnessing his massive size. "It's ok take it slow" Milo says in a calm voice. With that Tiger slowly takes Milos's length into his mouth, with tears in his eyes. He goes up and down while listening to his deep moans of pleasure. A few minutes later Milo cums in Tiger's mouth and the crowd cheers and congratulates him. Tiger wipes his mouth swallowing the load. Milo lifts him and turns him around starting to play with Tiger's nipples making them swollen and bruised. He then moves to his cock and strokes it at a long agonizing pace. Tiger moans louder the crowd getting hyped up to see the sexy man reach climax. Milo smirks at the cheers, lifting Tiger's leg to reveal his awaiting hole. He licks his fingers and rubs the wet hole inserting his fingers in slowly one at a time attempting to loosen him up. Tiger's moans get increasingly higher and whiner as he gets closer and closer from stimulation from both sides. After a bit of fingering and the crowds impatientance Milo roughly inserts his cock into Tiger's hole. "Fuck Kitty you're so tight, relax okay?" he whispers in his ear "You-you're so rough" He whines out as Milo continues bucking into him at a constant speed. (d=rt) "shh little kitty, you're doing so good. Why don't you give the crowd what they want," He says going back to stroking Tiger's cock "Come for them to all see Kitty." Tiger moans his hips bucking into the air, unable to control himself he unloads all over the front of the stage earning all sorts of applause for the big crowd. Milo follows soon after grunting and biting on Tiger's shoulder.

As the crowds die down and the owner fuming from head to toe, kicks out Milo and Tiger from the establishment, the sun starts to rise on the horizon. "Fuck...got fired," Tiger mutters as he steps out of the doors. Milo chuckles, waiting for him, "I told you kitty, money's not a problem for me...let me take care of you" The other man thinks it over before softly nodding "It's Goatoe...my name" He says before they ride off into the sunrise in the Mastacheo Maserati.