Cockmoth in the flesh

Hawkmoth x Gojo Wojo(OC)
Tags: omega-verse, heat, TW: Hawkmoth

I always imagined grandma as immortal - her wispy white hair, her smile that lit up even the darkest corners of my heart, and her loving hands that took care of me through so much grief. But as the doctors diagnosis faded away covered by the splitting ringing of my ears, the 25 years of my life, all filled with my grandma's laughter whizzed around me.

"Excuse me Mr. Wojo, are you alright."

"...what?" the bright lights of the office blurred my vision.

"Your grandma... she has stage 4 gallbladder cancer. I'm sorry to have to give you this news... there is little hope but there's always a possibility of recovery, don't give up!"

Ever since that day I haven't given up. I dropped out of college, started picking up any job that would take me just to keep up with grandmas medical bills, not to mention the cost of my omega suppresents. It's been hard to keep up, but having 10 jobs takes off a little of the financial burden and soon, if all goes well in this interview, i'll have 11 jobs, i'll do anything if it means taking care of grandma.

As I walk up the marble steps of the lavish office building I see that designer prints line the walls, even the secretary looked posh. I told her that I was here to see Mr. Bububa  for the assistant interview. She told me to wait in the lobby until he was ready to see me. I sat down and began to day dream about what life would have been if I didn't have to work 11 jobs and if grandma wasn't sick. My thoughts were interrupted with the high pitch squeaky voice of the secretary. She said Mr. Bububa was ready to see me and to use the elevators directly behind me to the 100th floor.

I made it to the 100th floor and was met with two double doors one marked LULU Bububa and the other in gold trim marked Gabriel Agrest. I walk into one marked Bububa.

"Ahhhhh, Mr. Wojo i've been expecting you, soooo sorry for the delay. How are you?"

"I am well Mr. Bububa I love this buildings interior its beautiful."

"I am happy you think so, not everyone can appreciate true beauty anymore"

"You know what I don't care about the rest of my interview questions...YOU HAVE THE JOB! I LOVE YOUR ENERGY"

"Thank you so much for believing me! I can start right away"

After I got the job, I started as soon as possible and got to filing some papers from the last sessons collections. Mr. Agrest is so talented, its impressive.

When I finished I was told to bring the copies to Mr. Agrest himself and some morning coffee and Yak milk for some resson. I brought the items to his door, seeing a straight laced man with shining white hair standing by it. 'Who is this man' I wondered, 'a client possibly?'

"Excuse me? Are you looking for Mr. Agreste?" I asked walking over, the man looked up, his beautiful grayish cerulean eyes locked onto mine. Before he could speak, I caught a whiff of a strong scent. Herbal musk mixed with woody undertones of mahogany and pine. He smelled so good. So good that I was starting to feeling hot...hot and dizzy. In my daze, I tripped over the heel of my dress shoe, splashing the yak milk all over this handsome man. In shock, he reeled, opening and closing his eyes as if they had started stinging because of the Yak milk.

He quickly regained himself, standing back up, his posture fully erect to the clouds.

"What do you think you're doing, You. Absolute. Imbecile. ... wait omg gag is this yak milk? gag"

"Um um yes, yes it is... Sir I am so sorry, so incredibly sorry."

"Gosh gag who drinks yak milk gag! I asked for giraffe, GIRAFFE MILK YOU IDIOT!"

The angry man stormed off into Mr. Agrestres office, I stood there befuddled for minutes on end... soon it clicked. I had just spilled yak milk all over my boss, the big boss, Gabriel Agreste. I should be terrified, I mean i'm surely gonna be fired, I need this job... for my grandma. But why... why do I feel so hot. I snapped out of it and quickly followed him into the office. I'd do whatever it took to keep this job, even if I had to be a bootlicker.
"Mr. Agreste, I am so sorry sincerely! I did not mean-" I looked up... THE Mr. Agreste was butt booty naked in front of me.

"What are you gawking at?" He said sharply, "I need to change after someone drowned me in yak milk." He shuffled around his office, tossing his soiled clothes in the corner. "Oh god, this is the only thing I have to change into." He sighed dramatically to himself, before slipping into a purple and black suit, adorning a gray mask covering everything but his mouth.

If I had been hot before, the heat I was feeling now was incredible. My mind was going hazy and I couldn't pay much attention to his new attire... to be honest I had no interest in it. I wished he'd take it off once more... just to let me see if what I had seen was real. Under his purple suit pants was the biggest dick i'd ever seen. So big and thick. I couldn't help but want to feel the size in my mouth. Fuck what's happening... i'm so hot and sweaty... it smells so good in his office. Wait...no but I took my suppressants this morning... I can't be in heat.

"What is that smell?" Mr. Agreste said sniffing the air, our eyes locking as he looked at me incredulously "Are you an Omega? Your scent it's... It's overwhelming, are you in heat?" He said eyeing me cautiously. "Quick shut the door!" He said pushing me up the door I hurriedly closed. With our close proximity I really got a full force of his Alpha scent and his weird clothes. I'd seen these clothes before "Who are you?"

"Well in the daytime i'm Gabriel Agreste. Just a normal boss with a normal boss life. But there's something about me you don't know yet. I have a secret. At night I become... Hawkmoth!"

'WTF is this dude saying' I thought as my head continued to spin from the affects of my heat. All I could think about was his huge dick.

"Whatmoth? Cockmoth?" I questioned in my heat induced haze

"What a wonderful nickname little lamb. I shall show you how wonderful it is."

Just as he finished that sentence Cockmoth picked me up and put me on his desk viciously. Every place he touches feels like a burning fire almost as hot as my loins.
He ripped the clothes off my body and took off his freaky mask.

"Plese let me strip the clothes off your rock hard body" I cried.

He let me peel the garments off of him all while looking at me as if I was his quivering pray. Soon we were both naked and expossed. I wanted to let him rail the shit out of me. And so he did.

He spread my legs, spat in my hole, and jerked himself off a couple times all while making dead eye-contact. He rammed his length into me as I yelped. He bottomed out and I sobbed tears of pleasure as it stretched my insides.

"Cockmoth I feel it so deep inside I need you to move!!"

"I will little lamb you will see why cockmoth describes me so accurately" he cackles menacingly.

He then started moving and I was shaking out of how good he felt. In and out he went, fucking me raw in the middle of his office. This went on until we were the only ones in the building, edging me the whole time. That was until he whispered in my ear "You have my permission to cum, I had to punish you for your BIG MISTAKE earlier" and so I gushed all over him. He cleaned me up with a towel from his desk and sent me off with a kiss.

"Edge you later 🙂"

I had to leave as I couldn't leave grandma alone tonight. But I had the most incredible time with the Cockmoth, gingerly laughing as I thumbed around with the stolen pair of his underwear sat in my pocket.