Chapter II

The past night had been very uneventful. I learned that the youngest girl was named Tukteyri, but I called her Tuk Tuk for short. The eldest girl's name was Kiri, she pretty much stayed to herself. And then there was the boys.. Neteyam and Lo'ak. Neteyam was pretty mature for his age, only about a year older then me.

  I liked Lo'ak the most though. Although it was pretty akward when I felt his eyes on me at dinner..he's pretty cute if i'm being honest..

I got up and made my way to the Sullys. Today, I was giving them a tour of the waters up to the reef. As I turned a corner, I ran straight into something. Well, someone. I looked up to see Lo'ak, of all Na'vi. I rolled my eyes as I looked into his bright yellow ones.

  "Well, good morning to you too, princess," Lo'ak said grinning.

  "Skxawng (idiot)..," I said, my hard stare turning into a playful scowl. "Go get your siblings, Lo. We're going for a swim.

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

  Lo'ak met me along with his sisters and brother at the trees a few meters from the shore of water. Tuk ran up to me grinning.

  "Are we really going swimming with sea creatures?" she asked, her large eyes shining with excitement.

  "Of course! They are friendly; they only harm when necessary. In fact, how about we race to the water. When you get there, just jump in!"

  She grins and starts running, Lo'ak chasing after her, laughing.

  "Cheaters!" I yell as I follow, Neteyam besides me. Kiri, unbothered, just walks, taking her time.

  Me and Neteyam jump in, laughing.
All of a sudden, I feel lean fingers wrap around my waist. I turn to see Lo'ak with a shit-eating grin on his face. I swat his hands away and I swim away from the shore, coming across Tsireya. She smiles at me and begins signing.

  'I saw that,' she signs, grinning.

  'Shut up,' I roll my eyes. The Sully kids come up behind me and we go up to the shore to breathe.

  "What is that thing you do with your hands?" Neteyam asks, head tilted, seeming like a child.

  "It's how we communicate under water, as well as with the animals," I explain, a small smile on my face. He just nods, eyes wide.

  We swim for a few more minutes, lose Kiri, then swim for a few more minutes. We make our way to the shore for the evening meal. I say goodbye to the Sullys and settle down to eat with my sister and brother.

  "So Y/n," Reya starts,"What's up with you and the Sully boys?"

  I gracefully spit out my drink. Boys?

  "I don't know what you mean-" I start.

  "Oh please! You and Lo'ak are flirting all the time, and Neteyam is always staring after you like a lost ilu," she states, giggling.

  Neteyam..?

  "They're pretty weird, if you ask me," Ao'nung says, stuffing his face. You smack him on the back of his head. He sticks his tongue out at you breifly and continues stuffing his face.

  "They aren't weird, just different," you state, annoyed. Besides, there was no way the Sully boys liked you, at least not both of them.

  "I'm going to sleep," I say, standing up before Reya could protest. I make my way to my living quarters and all of a sudden I run into a certain something. Or, someone.