Chapter VI

+Y/n POV+

I sigh, marching away from the youngest Sully boy, annoyed. I'm sure Neteyam was only trying to help, he isn't like that.

Speaking of Net, I find him sitting on a rock by the shore, his legs dangling in the water. I walk up behind me, but he hears; probably because he's a forest Na'vi.

"Y/n! Hey, i'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to get you in trouble-"

"Hey, it's alright," I move a strand of hair out of his face, a small smile on mine."It's fine, I forgive you."

He grabs my hand before I can move it away and holds it to his face, leaning into it. His eyes meet mine as my body stiffens. He takes a step closer to you, tilting his head.

"Are you sure you're all right..? He asks, blinking at you.

"Um, very sure," I smile nervously. I've never been this close to a boy before, besides Lo'ak, of course. He looks confused before stepping closer to me, his warm breath on my face, a small smirk on his.

"Do I make you nervous?" he whispers, tilting his head down, getting even closer to me.

"Uhh-I-no-," I stutter, lost for words. All of a sudden, the taller Na'vi bursts into laughter, stepping away from you.

"It's alright, Y/n, i'm just joking! Come on, it's almost time to eat!"

"Haha, I knew that.. Let's go."

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Later that night, I told Reya what happened. She burst into a fit of giggles, covering her mouth with her fingers.

"I knew it! That's something, two close encounters with the Sully brothers in one day," she says in awe.

"They are something.."I mutter, glancing away. They were. Net was sweet, a bit of a flirt, kind, protective. Lo'ak, on the other hand, was a huge flirt, over-protective, but on the inside, he was a sweetheart, insecure.

"And......they both like you-"she said pointedly, looking at me.

"What? No they don't, they just like to flirt, thats all-"

"They like to flirt, all right, with you," Reya said, grinning at me. "Oh, to have to hot boys fighting over you!"

I pushed her away, a small smile on my face at her dramatics, at least, I thought they were dramatics.

"I'm going to sleep. Good night, sister."

"Goodnight! Don't forget to dream about Net and Lo!" she says, giggling, before disappearing somewhere. I roll my eyes and fall asleep.