Chapter XIII

+Lo'ak's POV+

"Y/n! She's awake!" I yell as I feel her grasp my hand. Neteyam runs back into the tent again, eyes wide.

"Go! Go get her parents and Mom and Dad!" I yell at him and he turns, exiting the hut once more.

I turn back to Y/n and I cup her face with my other hand, smiling down at her. She opens her eyes, a tired look on her face.

"Lo'ak..?"

"Good morning, princess," I saw softly, smiling down at her. A weak smile appears on her face as he moves one of the plaits from in my face. I kiss her gently on the cheek; I'm so glad she's awake. I've missed her so much.

Y/n's family, as well as my own, soon enter the tent. I could hear the sound of the tribe celebrating outside. I move out the way as her parents kneel besides her, kissing her forehead. Tsireya hugs her, as well as Ao'nung. When they move out the way, my parents greet her, smiling. They saw her as their own daughter.

Neytiri hugs Y/n, kissing her forehead as well. Jake hugs her as well, smiling.

"I'm glad your okay, babygirl," he says, and moves out of the way with my mother. Tuk then bounces next to Y/n's hammock, holding some more flowers.

"Y/n! You're awake! I've missed you so much!" Tuktirey says, hugging Y/n. Y/n just laughs, hugging her back.

"I've missed you too, little Tuk Tuk," she says, smiling. As Tuk moves to the side with Mom, Kiri comes up to Y/n, giving her a hug. Y/n smiles, and Kiri whispers something in her ear. Her eyes widen and she looks at me.  I tilt my head. What could Kiri have said?

  Before I could ask, Neteyam goes up to Y/n, hugging her. She smiles at him and begins talking.

  "Thank you for saving me, back on the ship. I wish I could do something to repay you," she says, looking at him. Neteyam had gotten shot in the arm, protecting Y/n. Luckily, it wasn't as serious as her own injury was.

  "You're welcome, Y/n. I'll never let anything hurt you. I'll always be here to protect you," he says, kissing her forehead. I look away, annoyed. Y/n then turns to me.

  "Can I talk to you? Alone?" She asks, tilting her head at me. I look at her confused but I nod.