Chapter X

•Time skip to after battle cuz I forgot what happens•

  I stood on the shore of the beach next to Neteyam, staring out at the burning debris across the water. The battle is over, we've won. Not with out injuries, of course.

   I have a gash running along the side of my side, about a foot long. It's fine, though. I can barely feel it. Neteyam stands next to me looking for his family to appear from the water, one arm laying gently on my shoulders. He took a bullet for me; luckily, it was only to the arm. I had wrapped it with some cloth from the debris the sky people left behind.

  Just in time, the Sully family emerges on ilus; little Tuktirey riding with Neytiri. As soon they reach the shore, Tuk jumps of, rushing towards her brother, as well as Neytiri.

  "Net! You're okay! You wouldn't believe what happened, I was tied up again.." Tuk kept rambling. By the time she finished, the Sully family was all together, hugging each other. I couldn't help but smile, too light headed to join in.

  The Lo'ak turns to me, a wide smile appearing on his face. He runs to me and picks me up, hugging me. He sets a kiss on my cheek, grinning. I just laugh, hugging him back. We survived, we actually did. All of a sudden, I hear him gasp. He sets me down, eyes wide, backing away to look at me.

  "Lo'ak? Lo? Are you o-" I stop mid sentence as I see his arms. They were red. Blood. I look down at me side to see the warm, red liquid cover my torso and my legs, still flowing from my wound. Suddenly, I feel nothing but pain. My knees buckle, and Lo'ak rushes to support me.

  "Dad! Mom!" I hear him yell as Neytiri, Jake, and Neteyam rushes over to me. Neytiri looked at me then rushed off. Kiri gasps, picking Tuk up and carrying her away from the sight.  Jake picks my small, weak form up bridal style and turns to his sons.

  "Go tell Ronal and Tonowari that Y/n is injured. Be fast, run as fast as you can," he says, his golden eyes flickering from Lo'ak to Neteyam. Neytiri comes back holding a large leaf filled with water, cupping it to my mouth for me to drink.

  "But dad-" Lo'ak starts to protest, but Jake gives him a stern look and the two brothers rush off quickly. Jake wipes blood from my face as my eyes close, carrying me toward the village.

  "It's okay. You'll be alright, babygirl," I hear Jake tell me as my eye close. I slowly drift into unconsciousness.