Suspicion of the mother

Lucas: Oh, that's fine, we don't have to fight about it.

Henry: Yes, we don't have to fight about it, but don't call me that again.

Lucas: Well, I can't promise you that.

Lucas leaves Henry's room and the castle.

At night (at dinner)

Flor (The Queen): Henry, son, what's wrong with you?

Henry: Nothing.

Flor: Like, nothing's wrong with you, I'm your mother, and I know something's wrong with you, so tell me what's wrong, I want to know what's wrong with my child.

Henry: Oh mom, it's okay, there's someone who for some reason I can't stop thinking about.

Flor: Oh there's someone, it's a girl or it's a boy.

Hernesto (The King): Stop implying, I don't think he wants to talk about that.

Flor: Please, I'm talking to our son, not to you, son, tell me, tell me.

Henry: Mom, please, not right now.

Flor: Okay, tell me later.

Henry: MOM. - Shouts

Flor: There it is Fine, but don't yell at me that I'm your mother.

They finish dinner and Henry goes to his room.

After dinner, in the king and queen's room.

Hernesto: I told you I wasn't going to tell you.

Flor: Yes I know, and one day he will tell me who that special little person is, the one who drives him crazy and has stolen his heart.

Hernasto: You think.

Flor: Yes, but I have to wait for him to be ready to tell me, but I know he will, I know he will tell me.

After dinner and while the kings were talking in his room, Henry in his room thought:《There is my mother as she is, although she may not be wrong, but if that is the case, if I am really in love with him, what will I do?》