The king begins to suspect

One month after Henry's fifteenth birthday, at the castle.

Hernesto, the king, Henry's father; goes to his son's room around 10:00a.m.

Hernesto: Hi, son, what's happened with you? I've seen you very happy lately.

Henry: Hi dad, nothing.

Hernesto: Really? Because I've seen you very happy this last month, do you already have a girlfriend?

Henry: No dad, you already look like my mom.

Hernesto: Okay, but don't be angry, bye son.

Henry: Bye dad.

Henry's father leaves his son's room.

In the afternoon, around 2:00pm, Henry's mother goes to her son's room.

Flower: Hi son.

Henry: Hi ma.

Flor: What's wrong with you?

Henry: I think my dad already suspects that I'm dating someone.

Flor: Why, do you think so?

Henry: Because in the morning he came to my room and asked me if I didn't have a girlfriend, because lately he had seen me very happy.

Flor: Well, it is true that you have been very happy since you and Lucas started dating.

Henry: Yes, I'm happy because he's my boyfriend.

Flor: Well, yes I understand, but be careful, it's coming.

Henry: If you don't worry, we'll be careful.

Flor: Okay, bye son.

Henry: Bye ma.

Henry's mother leaves her son's room.

Some time later, around 3:00pm, Lucas arrives.

Lucas: Hi - Dice entering her boyfriend's room and closing the door - Love - Hi says and kisses him.

Henry: Hi sweetheart, how are you?

Lucas: Good, but what's wrong with you? I see you a little worried. - He says sitting on the bed next to him.

Henry: I just think my dad is already suspicious.

Lucas: What?

Henry: Yes, today he came to my room and asked me if I had a girlfriend.

Lucas: I see, calm down my love. - He kisses him - Everything will be fine, he still doesn't know.

Henry: Are you sure?

Lucas: No, but we don't do anything worrying about that, love.

Henry: Well Love, you're right. - He says and kisses him.

Time passes and dusk arrives and Lucas has to go home, so they say bye with a kiss, and Henry goes down stairs to dinner with his parents, Henry and his parents finish dinner and Henry goes to his room.

At night, around 10:00 pm in the kings' room, the kings were lying in their bed.

Hernesto: Flor amor, you don't believe that our son is dating someone, that he has a girlfriend.

Flor: Why do you think our son is dating someone?

Hernesto: Because lately I've seen him very happy.

Flor: Yes, it is true that he has been very happy lately, but you think it is because he is dating someone.

Hernesto: Yes.

Flor: Maybe, but sleep now, good night, love.

Hernesto: Good night, love.