Henry wakes up

Henry is asleep from the spell in his room, lying on his bed, with a bouquet of roses in his hands for the boy who wakes him up.

The day he fell asleep, his father/the king told the kings of the other kingdoms what had happened and that any of the princesses could go try to wake him up.

The same day a princess came to try to wake him up.

The princess: King Hernesto, May I try to wake up your son, Prince Henry?

Hernesto: Yes, you may, go to his room, there he is.

The princess: Thank you for letting me try.

The princess, going to try to wake Henry up, goes up the steps to Henry's room. He reaches Henry's room and opens the door. She sees him, walks to where he is and kisses him, waits a while for him to wake up, but he doesn't wake up. She turns around, walks to the door and leaves the room, closing the door behind her, and goes down the stairs.

Go back to the kings.

The princess: King Hernesto, I couldn't wake up your son, I'm sorry.

Hernesto: Okay, don't worry and go back to your kingdom.

The princess goes to her kingdom.

Throughout the week all the princesses come to try to wake Henry up and they fail. So the king makes the announcement that the princes can also go try to wake him up.

During the following week the princes went to try to wake him up, but they couldn't wake him up.

On the first day of the following week one of the princes came to try to wake him up.

The prince: King Ernest, can I try to wake up your son, Prince Henry?

Hernesto: If you can, go to his room, there he is.

The prince: Thank you for letting me try.

The prince goes to try to wake Henry up, he goes up the steps to Henry's room. He reaches Henry's room and opens the door. She sees him, walks to where he is and kisses him, waits a while for him to wake up, but he doesn't wake up. He turns around, walks to the door and leaves the room, closing the door behind him, and goes down the stairs.

Go back to the kings.

The prince: King Hernesto, I couldn't wake up your son, I'm sorry.

Hernesto: Okay, don't worry and go back to your kingdom.

The prince goes to his kingdom.

Throughout the week all the princes come to try to wake Henry up and they fail. So the king makes the announcement that the commoners can also go try to wake Henry up.

Many boys and girls, commoners, will try to wake up Henry, but the king does not allow them to wake up Henry.

One day Lucas went to try to convince the king to let him wake up Henry.

Lucas: Your Majesties, I can try to wake Henry up.

Hernesto: NO

Lucas leaves. - Sad

It had been almost a year since Henry had fallen asleep, and Lucas had gone multiple times to try to convince the king to let him try to wake Henry up and had failed, until June 15, 2010, the day Henry turned. 17 years old, and they had been dating for two years, Lucas went again to try to convince the king that he would let him try to wake up Henry.

Lucas: Your Majesties, I can try to wake Henry up.

Hernesto: NO

Flor: Why don't you want to let him try, it's because you know it will wake him up and you don't want him to be with a commoner, you don't want to let him be happy, because of traditions. Let him try or you will have your child asleep forever.

Hernesto: Okay, Lucas, you can try to wake Henry up.

Lucas goes to Henry's room, opens the door and sees him asleep with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

Lucas as he approaches where his boyfriend is sleeping and thinks - My love looks very cute, sleepy, but he already slept a lot and I hope to wake him up. - Once near him he leans down and kisses him and lowers his head waiting for Henry to wake up.

Henry wakes up.

Henry: Hi my love.

Lucas: You woke up.

Henry: Yes, I woke up, my love, because you kissed me, here - He said, giving him the bouquet of roses that he had in his hands.

Lucas: And this - He says taking the bouquet of roses.

Henry: For you, because they are for the one who woke me up, and you handsome one woke me up.

Lucas takes Henry in his arms and they kiss. And Lucas puts Henry down and they leave the room together, holding hands and they go down the stairs.

And they go to where Henry's parents are.

Upon reaching where Henry's parents are.

Lucas: Hi your majesty.

Hernesto: I see you woke up my son.

Henry: Yes, my pretty boy woke me up, with a kiss.

Lucas: Yes, your majesty, I woke up Henry.

Henry: Father, now can I and Lucas be boyfriends? TRUE?

Hernesto: Yes, son, you can be boyfriends now.

Henry kisses Lucas happily.