Hospital

Note: Lucas' dad knows Dreamlandian(English) But Lucas' mom doesn't know Dreamlandian(English). So when someone is talking to her or when she  is talking to someone it's supposed to be speaking in Vocanian(Spanish).

_______________________________________________

After the empress spoke to Henry's mother, they went to tell Henry what had happened.

The mother enters the hospital room where they have Lucas and where Henry is looking worried at his boyfriend.

Flor: Hi son.

Henry: Hi mom.

Flor: I was going to tell you that we already know who caused Lucas to be in that state.

Henry: Who was it? Who did this to him? Who is the cause? That my handsome boyfriend is like this, unconscious. - He says sadly.

Flor: Calm down first.

Henry: Okay, but tell me who is causing my cute boyfriend to be like this, unconscious. - he says sadly.

Flor: It was Charlie, but well, the emperor already gave him a punishment and they are waiting to see what happens with Lucas, to see if they keep him captive for a while or not.

Henry: What was the punishment the emperor gave him?

Flor: I don't know, I just know that they gave him a punishment when they discovered that he hurt Lucas.

Henry: It's okay, ma.

Flor: Bye son.

Henry: Bye ma.

Henry's mother leaves, leaving her son alone with her unconscious boyfriend.

Some time later Lucas's parents arrive.

Gabriela: Hello, how and where is our son?

Flor: Hello, your son is unconscious in one of the hospital rooms, if you want I can take you to see him.

Gabriela: Yes.

Flor: Follow me.

Flor takes Felipe and Gabriela to the hospital room where their son is, so they can see him. And Margarita goes with them.

Gabriela, upon seeing her son unconscious on the hospital stretcher, says: Oh my child.

Henry: Oh, you scared me.

Flor: And how can you not be scared if you're so sad and distracted looking at your boyfriend.

Henry: Well yes, it's true. Hi Gabriela and Felipe.

Felipe: Hi Henry.

Gabriela: Hi prince.

Henry: Don't call me prince please

Gabriela: Okay.

Felipe: May I ask, what happened?

Flor: Well, one of the princes pushed him down the stairs causing him to fall and hit his head and causing him to lose consciousness.

Gabriela: Henry wasn't with him?

Henry: No - He says sadly about to cry.

Felipe: May I ask why?

Henry: It's just that I went to brush my teeth and although I told him to wait for me to go downstairs together, he didn't want to, he told me that nothing would happen to him, and after that I didn't keep insisting that he wait for me and I went to brush my teeth and he went down the stairs, and then when I finished brushing my teeth I took my things and went downstairs and I saw him lying there on the stairs. - He says between sobs.