In Trouble

The next day they return to their kingdom, their castle, and Lucas comes to see his boyfriend.

Lucas: Hi sweetheart - He says entering his boyfriend's room and closing the door - How was the meeting?

Henry: Hi love, well, it's just that my little sister made me say that I'm in love with a boy.

Lucas: What?

Henry: Yes, don't worry, they don't know we're dating, but we'll have to be more careful.

Lucas: Because, your father, right?

Henry: Yes, but now you see that I want to give you a kiss.

Lucas approaches and they kiss.

Henry: I love you, Luquitas.

Lucas: And I love you, my beautiful prince, but tell me, did you tell your sister about our relationship?

Henry: Yes.

They continued talking until Lucas went home and they said bye with a kiss.

One month later, August 15.

Henry and Lucas were in Henry's room.

Henry: I love you, sweetheart.

Lucas: I love you too, love.

They kiss....... And King Hernesto, Henry's father, enters his son's room and finds them kissing.

Hernesto: WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO?!!! WHY ARE YOU GUYS KISSING?!!! - he says and separates them, taking Lucas by the arm.

Lucas: It hurts me.

Henry: Dad, let him go, you're hurting him.

Hernesto:So he was the boy you "liked'' that you "were in love with'' or rather The boy who is your boyfriend, right?

Lucas's father arrives

Felipe (Lucas' father): What's going on here? Your Majesty, what are you doing to my son? Can you let go?

Hernesto: If I let him go, LEAVE MY CASTLE NOW AND GET AWAY FROM MY SON - He screams.

Henry's mother arrives

Flor: What's happened here? What are those screams?

Hernesto: It happens that your son was kissing with Lucas

Seeing that his father is a little distracted, Henry tries to help Lucas.

Hernesto: What are you up to?

Henry: Let him go, you're hurting him.

Flor: LET GO HIM!!!, and don't hurt our son.

Hernesto: But.

Flor: But nothing, DO WHAT I TELL YOU.

Hernesto: It's okay - he says and lets go of Lucas.

Henry when his father lets go Lucas goes to him

Henry: Love, you're fine.

Lucas: Mmm... It hurts.

Henry: Oh a sweetheart - he says and rubs his arm.

Flor: Son, I think your boyfriend should go home.

Henry: Yes, I know.

Lucas addressing Henry: Bye love.

Henry: Bye, sweetheart - He says a little sad.

They kiss and Lucas goes home.

And the kings go to their room, along with Lucas's father.

And Henry is left thinking sadly in his room.

There is no, I don't know what will happen, I probably won't be able to be with my sweetheart Lucas anymore, I won't be able to see him again, I won't be able to hug him again, kiss him and tell him that I love him. - He thinks sadly until his little sister arrives.

Margarita: Hi brother, what happened? Why are you sad?

Henry: My dad found me kissing Lucas, and I don't know what's going to happen, although I probably can't be with him anymore and I can't see him anymore. - He says sad and cries

Margarita: Oh brother - She says and hugs him

Meanwhile in the king's room.

Hernesto: Flor, did you know that?

Flor: Yes, I knew, but I hadn't told you anything because I wanted our son to be happy.

Hernesto: And you Felipe knew?

Felipe: No, your majesty, I didn't know.

Hernesto: Okay, but you know they can't be boyfriend and girlfriend, right?

Felipe: Yes.

Hernesto: You can leave while I talk to my wife, and don't worry about your job, we are friends.

Felipe: Okay.

Felipe leaves the room.

Hernesto: You really weren't going to tell me?

Flor: No, and I already told you why, let him be happy, Goodbye.

Flor leaves the room, leaving Hernesto alone.

Meanwhile, Lucas arrives at his house.

Lacas: Hi ma.

Gabriela (Lucas' mother): What happened to you? - He asks when he sees his arm.

Lucas: The king found me and Henry.

Gabriela: Oh, and why were they kissing?

Lucas: Because we are dating or we were, I don't know - He says a little sad and goes to his room.

Lucas in his room.

Will they allow me to see my sweetheart Henry again - Think sad