Epilogue

Some time after the fight with King Hernesto, Lucas and his parents move to the castle. And time passes and two years after the fight they had with King Hernesto, on the day Henry turns 20, Lucas proposes to him.

Henry: What is this?

Lucas: It's a romantic dinner that I organized for us, for our fifth anniversary.

They have dinner and after dinner Lucas proposes to Henry.

Lucas takes out a little red box and kneels down and opens the little red box and says: Henry, my love, will you marry me?

Henry: Yes, Lucas, of course I will marry you, my love.

Lucas gets up and places on the ring finger of Henry's left hand and they kiss.

Henry: I love you Luquitas.

Lucas: I love you too, Henry.

The next day at the castle

Everyone (Margarita, Flor and Hernesto, Gabriela and Felipe): Why are you so happy?

Henry: Because we're getting married.

Flor and Gabriela: I'm going to have a son-in-law.

Henry: Yes. - He says showing them the ring.

Margarita: How beautiful, ring.

Henry: Yes, my engagement ring is very pretty.

Hernesto: Congratulations, guys, on your engagement.

Felipe: Yes, congratulations, guys.

Henry and Lucas: Thank you.

Flor: When you guys think about getting married.

Henry: We haven't thought about it yet, we just got engaged last night.

Flor: Okay, you guys tell me when, when you decide.

Gabriela: You guys tell us both.

Hernesto and Felipe: Please leave them.

Flor and Gabriela: Okay.

Hernesto addressing Henry: Son, and your engagement party. Have you thought about when you are going to have it?

Henry: Yes, in two months.

Hernesto: Okay son.

In the afternoon.

Henry: Love, when are we getting married?

Lucas: I haven't thought about that.

Henry: I guess in a year.

Lucas: Yes.

Henry: Then in a year I will be your husband and you will be be my husband, and you will also be a prince.

Lucas laughs and says: Yes.

Two months after.

At the engagement party.

Henry: Hello and good afternoon everyone, and thank you for coming to my engagement party, because I am engaged to my beautiful boyfriend and I am going to marry him in 10 months. - He says and gives Lucas a small kiss and then shows the kingdom the ring that is on the ring finger of his left hand. - Well, enjoy the party.

The party continues and Henry and Lucas dance together and enjoy their engagement party. 10 months after their engagement party, was their wedding.