The Quinceañero

Lucas: Well, I have to go now.

Henry: Well, but you're coming today, to my quiceañero (15-years-old party), right?

Lucas: Yes, of course I will come to your quince(short for quiceañero), bye love. - She kisses him on the lips and leaves.

Some time later his mother comes to his room.

Knock knock - Mom knocks on the door - Can I come in? - Asks

Henry: Yes, ma, if you can come in.

Flor: Why are you so happy? - she says entering his son's room.

Henry: Lucas is already my boyfriend.

Flor: What?!

Henry: Yes, he is the boy that I like and that I love.

Flor: Aww my boy is growing up and has a boyfriend, don't let your father find out, and will he come today?

Henry: Yes, ma, he is coming, and don't worry, my father won't find out.

Flor: Okay.

Some time later they came to dress him for the party.

At the party.

It's time for the quinceañero(15 years-old (age)), The Price Henry, I went down to see him, to see how handsome he must look in his special suit for tonight - says the presenter.

The prince goes down the stairs to the main hall and all eyes are on him and he reaches where his parents, the kings, are.

Flor: How handsome my little boy looks.

Henry: Ma, don't call me that, I'm not a little child anymore.

Flor: I know, but for me you will always be my little boy.

Henry: I know, but at least for tonight don't call me that.

Flor: Okay.

Flor and Hernesto: Happy birthday son.

Some time after Prince Henry's entry

The presenter: Well, the time has come for the prince, quiceañero(15 years-old (age)), to dance with his mother.

During Henry and his mother's dance

Flor: Son, wouldn't you like to dance with your boyfriend.

Henry: Yes, but you can't.

Flor: Who says so? Am I not the queen and your mother?

Henry: Yes, but... What do you mean by that?

Flor: That I can make you and him dance, although not only would you dance with him, but you would also dance with all the other boys and girls who are here.

Henry: Mom, really.

Flor: Yes, if you don't mind having to dance with other boys and girls.

Henry: No, ma, it doesn't bother me, as long as I dance with him, with my beloved Lucas.

Flor: Okay, then I'll do it.

The dance between the prince and his mother ended.

Time after the prince's dance with his mother.

Flor: Your attention, please, can all the boys and girls present come to the dance floor, please, to dance with my son.

She waited for a moment for them to answer her call, but when she saw that no one answered her call, she said: I know what I am asking is strange and I know you must wonder why I am asking for this, but please do it.

A boy approached her and said - Your majesty, why are you asking for this?

Flor: Can you say it into the microphone?

The boy: Yes

The boy says into the microphone: Your Majesty, why are you asking for this?

Flor: Because I don't know if my son likes someone, and if he likes someone I want him to dance with her or him, even if I don't know who it is, but I want him to be happy dancing with her or him on his special day, his fifteen years.

After she said that, all the boys and girls came to the dance floor and the dancing began.

During the ball, when Henry is dancing with his best friend, Princess Maria.

Maria: Why did your mom do this? Does she already know that you are in love with Lucas?

Henry: Yes, he already knows that I am in love with him and that he is my boyfriend.

Maria: What have you already declared to him? Are you already dating?

Henry: Yes, we are already dating.

Always during the dance but now dancing with her boyfriend.

Lucas: And this?

Henry: My mom knows we're dating.

Lucas: What?

Henry: Yes, after you went home, my mom came into my room and saw me super happy, and she asked me why I was so happy, and I told her that we are dating.

Lucas: She didn't tell you anything?

Henry: She didn't say anything about our relationship, she just told me that my dad shouldn't find out.

He grabbed him by the waist and lifted him up as they turned.

Lucas: Really?

Henry: Yeah, she just wants me to be happy.

She finishes dancing with her boyfriend and dances with someone else.

I finished dancing with all the boys and girls.

Some time later the party ended.