Henry's dream

Henry, asleep, dreaming of his boyfriend, his love.

In his dream, Henry saw himself asleep, lying in a bed, in a tower, with a bouquet of roses in his hands and he saw that Lucas arrived, kissed him and woke him up, and he gave Lucas the roses that were in his hands and Lucas took them, and he grabbed him in his arms and they kissed and he took him to where the horse was and took him to his castle and although his father did not accept him, he did let him be Lucas' boyfriend and some time later they got married and they had children and they ruled together and they were happy.

Dream:

Lucas arrives at the tower where Henry is, he goes up the stairs to where his boyfriend is, he sees him lying asleep in a coma and thinks - how cute my beautiful boyfriend looks asleep - he approaches, caresses one of his cheeks and kisses him on the lips. . , lowers his head waiting for him to wake up.

Henry: Love.

Lucas: You woke up.

Henry: Yes, I did it because my boyfriend, my true love, kissed me.

Henry gives Lucas the bouquet of roses, Lucas takes Henry in his arms and they kiss. And Lucas goes down the stairs with Henry in his arms, carries Henry to a horse, puts him on the horse and takes him to the castle.

Upon arriving at the castle, Henry gets off the horse and he and Lucas walk hand in hand until they reach Henry's parents.

Hernesto: I see you woke my son up from his sleep.

Lucas: Yes, Your Majesty, I woke him up.

Henry: Yes, my pretty boy woke me up and can we be boyfriend and girlfriend now? Good?

Hernesto: Yes son, you can be a couple.

Henry happily kisses his boyfriend. And he and Lucas headed to his room.

The next day they announce that the prince has woken up and that he has a boyfriend.

And they are happy and go out on dates, hold hands and kiss in public.

And on the day they turned 18, Lucas asked Henry to marry him, and Henry accepted and they married a year later.

And some time later they had a baby, a girl.

And when they turned 25 they were crowned kings.

Some time later they had another child, a boy, and they were happy.