The declaration and the first kiss

Henry, the day after talking to his mother about how he felt about his friend, tried to declare, but he couldn't.

Lucas: Henry, what's wrong with you?

Henry: Nothing.

Lucas: There's really nothing wrong with you.

Henry: Yes.

Lucas: Then why are you looking at me like that?

Henry: For nothing.

Lucas: Mmm... Okay.

That same day a little before Lucas left the castle.

Henry: Lucas, wait.

Lucas: What's happened?

Henry: No, nothing, forget it, it's not important.

Lucas: Mmm... Okay, Bye.

Henry: Bye.

That same day at night.

Henry thinks - Why couldn't I, why? I couldn't declare my feelings to him, tell him that I like him and ask him if he wants to be my boyfriend.

Henry continued like this for a whole month until June 15, 2008, his birthday.

They were in Henry's room.

Henry: Lucas

Lucas: Yeah, what's up?

Henry: There's something I want to tell you, in fact I've been wanting to tell you for a month.

Lucas: And what is that you want to tell me?

Henry: Umm... Well that - Nervous

Lucas: That, what?

Henry: What - Kisses him.

Lucas: And that.

Henry: That was a kiss.

Lucas: Yes, I know, but why?

Henry: Because I'm in love with you, and umm... Do you want to be my boyfriend?

Lucas: What! - He says surprised and confused.

Henry: Yes, Lucas I'm in love with you, do you want to be my boyfriend?

Lucas: But is it possible? There are no rules about it, you can't get in trouble for it.

Henry: Yes, but I don't mind breaking the rules or getting in trouble if it's to be with the boy I love, of course if he wants to be with me and be my boyfriend, of course we would have to be boyfriends in secret, but it doesn't matter, As long as we are together, I will do whatever it takes to be with the boy I love, which is you.

So I ask you again, do you want to be my boyfriend?

Lucas: Yes, Henry, I do want to be your boyfriend - He says and they kiss.