Inform parents and Guilty

Note: When Flor is talking to Lucas parents they are supposed to be speaking in Vocanian(Spanish).

_____________________________________________________

Henry's mother calls Lucas's parents.

In the call.

Flor: Hi Gabriela.

Gabriela: Hi your majesty.

Flor: Don't call me your majesty, I'm your friend, there's Felipe, your husband; with you.

Gabriela: Yes.

Flor: You can put the phone out loud because I have something to tell you.

Gabriela calls her husband and puts the phone on speacker.

Felipe: Hello, your majesty, what's wrong?

Flor: Hello, I just have to tell you something not very pleasant, which has to do with your son.

Gabriela: What happened? What happened to my son?

Flor: We're not sure, but we think someone pushed him down the stairs causing him to fall and hit his head, and right now he's unconscious in a hospital, and we want to know if you can come?

Felipe: Yes, we will go there to see how our son is.

Flor: Okay, we'll wait for you here, bye.

Felipe: Bye.

End the call.

In the hospital room Lucas is in.

Henry looks at Lucas and between sobs he says: Oh my love, I wish you were okay.

Margarita: Don't worry, brother Lucas, he will be fine, he will improve.

Henry: Oh little sister, you scared me, and if I hope so, I hope it gets better.

Margarita: You certainly love him, brother.

Henry: Yes, I love him a lot, and I want him to get better. I want him to be with me, kiss him, hug him, hold his hand and go on dates with him, and be happy by his side.

Margarita: He will get better and they will be together, they will go out on dates and do boyfriend things and they will be happy together. But well, I was going to tell you that our mother spoke to Lucas's parents and they are going to come, and that what happened will be investigated.

Henry: It's okay, little sister.

Margarita: Bye brother.

Henry: Bye, little sister.

Margarita leaves the hospital room.

Meanwhile, in the emperor's castle, all the kings, queens, princes and princesses are gathered.

Alberto: We have already reviewed the camera recordings and we know what happened and who did it.

Maria(Princess): Your Majesty, what happened? Who did it?

Alberto: It was Prince Charlie.

Antonio: What? Son, did you really do it?

Charlie: Yes.

Antonio: Why?

Charlie: Because he doesn't belong here.

Alma: I really can't believe that you are going to be king one day.

Antonio: Really son, I understand that you don't accept them together, but you shouldn't do that. Your Majesty, what will be the consequences for my son for what he did.

Alberto: He will not govern, not at least, his kingdom.

Charlie: What?

Alberto: Yes, you will not govern your kingdom.

Charlie: Why?

Alberto: Because of what you did.

Charlie: But... Antonio, his father; He interrupts him: Shut up son, and Your Majesty may continue.

Alberto: As I said, Prince Charlie will not govern his kingdom even if he is the heir, and the kingdom will be governed by his sister when she is old enough to govern.

Antonio: Okay, your majesty.

Alberto: Well, with this resolved, you can return to your kingdoms except Charlie, he cannot return to his kingdom until it is known if Lucas is going to live or die.

Antonio: Okay, Your Majesty.

The meeting ends and the kings, queens, princes and princesses go to their kingdoms except for Prince Charlie, who stays there with the emperors.

Emily calls Henry's mother and tells her who it was.

In the call.

Emily: Hi Flor.

Flor: Hi Emily, what's going on?

Emily: I'm calling to tell you that we already know what happened and who did it.

Flor: Who was it?

Emily: It was Prince Charlie who pushed Lucas down the stairs, bye Flor.

Flor: Bye Emily.