46

The pink-purple sunset poured over the earth, as if covered with a layer of romantic tulle.

At the door of the room, a man in a clean white shirt smiled uncontrollably. He held onto the door frame, maybe it had been a long time since he smiled like this. The cold face under the gold-rimmed glasses was like melting ice and snow, softening all the unapproachable faces. Sense of distance.

Dong Zhuo stared at Su Juanming intently, he was very angry at first, but he didn't seem so angry now.

Because the owner has a really nice smile.

"Master." He couldn't hold back, and poked Su Juanming's face with his hand.

Su Juanming grabbed Dong Zhuo's hand, and couldn't help laughing: "Do you know that a husky is a dog in itself, if you scold someone's dog, he is a dog in the first place, and he must not be able to scold him."

Dong Zhuo was a little angry at first, but Su Juanming brought up huskies again, and he seemed to realize that huskies are dogs in the first place, so he still lost the fight.

His dignity as the wolf king suddenly filled his heart with the damned desire to win: "Then it can't be so rude, the first time we meet, can't... say hello first, he said I'm not Wolves, Samoyeds, are not polite at all.”

Su Juanming just looked at this tall young man in front of him, muttered in a low voice about the grievances he had suffered, but didn't dare to speak out, his heart softened in a mess. After all, this guy entered human society for the first time, so naturally he didn't have those who stayed in the world for a long time. Pets in human society come with sophistication.

He smiled, stood on tiptoe and rubbed Dong Zhuo's head, coaxing: "Okay, it's definitely not our obedient fault."

Dong Zhuo bent down to let Su Juanming rub his head, and embraced him, still feeling aggrieved: "But I'm still not convinced, if it was in front of me, I would definitely bite it to death."

"That's not allowed." Hearing these words full of crisis, Su Juanming let go of Dongzhuo, and looked at him seriously: "You have come to human society now, you must abide by the rules here, we can't bite or bite people casually." Other animals, this is forbidden, understand?"

"But it gets angry if I can't argue with it." Dong Zhuo saw that Su Juanming's tone of voice to him was a little heavy, his brows drooped, and he poked his shoulder with his hand, and said displeasedly, "You, you, fierce, me."

Su Juanming was ticklish at first, he was tickled and laughed out loud when Dong Zhuo poked him, he turned sideways to avoid it and said, "No, there's no way I'm going to hurt you, I'm just telling you that."

"No, I don't like you beating me!" Dong Zhuo hugged Su Juanming from behind to prevent him from leaving: "Hurry up and follow me to find it."

Su Juanming didn't know whether to laugh or cry, he turned around and said, "Take me to Husky for what? Let me help you fight?"

"You have to explain to it that I'm a snow wolf, not a dog, and I'm still a wolf king." Dong Zhuo buried his head in his shoulders aggrievedly, and held on like this without letting go: "Hurry up and help me~"

Su Juanming was really about to be laughed crazy by this guy: "Wolf King still quarrels and loses?"

"You, laugh, talk, me." Dong Zhuo was so angry that he directly bit the white and tender ear in his arms, but he was not willing to use force, just a symbolic bite.

Su Juanming suddenly seemed to be shocked by something, he covered his ears in astonishment: "You bit me?"

Dong Zhuo: "Hmph."