72

When the doctor was doing MRI and heart imaging, these procedures were just routine for Su Juanming. He had to do a full-body physical examination three or four times a year, but this time for the new structural examination of the body, he Some fear.

Because it is an anal ultrasound.

I also want to know where to get in.

No matter what he said about this examination, he would not let Dong Zhuo accompany him to do it.

"Just wait here, I can do it myself.

"Dong Zhuo saw that Su Juanming's face was not very good-looking, and he didn't know whether it was discomfort or fear, he raised his head and pressed Su Juanming's head to comfort him: Are you sure you don't want me to accompany you? What if you are afraid? Su Juanming turned his head away: "It's okay, I'm not afraid.

"Really, you're shaking."

" Dong Zhuo said.

Su Juanming: "..." He was already nervous, but for some reason he became more nervous now, and even started to have a stomachache, so he took a few deep breaths.

Doctor Gu said: "It's okay, there will be a foreign body sensation, but it won't hurt very much, the doctor inside is very professional.

"Su Juanming couldn't listen anymore, he walked in pretending to be calm.

Ten minutes later——he came out with a pale face, and his legs even trembled a little.

Dr. Gu went in to see the doctor to see the results, and only the two of them were left at the door of the B-ultrasound room.

Dong Zhuo saw that Su Juanming's walking posture was a bit strange, and his face was much uglier than before, so he immediately stepped forward to support him, and saw that his forehead was covered with cold sweat, he quickly wiped him with the back of his hand: "Does it hurt?" Su Juanming looked at Dong in silence. burning.

Dong Zhuo felt the invisible killing intent, and felt a little guilty. After all, this inspection was also because of him: ... I'm sorry, I was wrong, if you feel uncomfortable, don't hold it in your heart, you can scold me or hit me.

Su Juanming still didn't speak, his face was ugly, and even his fingertips were trembling.

Dong Zhuo had never seen Su Juanming like this before, and he panicked a lot. He nervously licked his dry lips, and carefully held Su Juanming's hand, for fear that the man would punch him in the next second.

"Brother, I—" "Don't help me.

"Oh good."

"Dong Zhuo immediately put down his hand when he heard Su Juanming's words. Just as he let go of his hand, he saw Su Juanming's feet go limp, and he almost fell down. He grabbed the man's waist quickly and hugged him well.

The man in his arms had an ugly complexion, his lips were a little pale, his expression was so cold that it seemed to be covered with a layer of frost, and his eyes under the gold-rimmed glasses were stained with a layer of sullenness, probably because he had no strength, his body was weak, and his breathing Also slightly hasty.

The state of the whole person is angry and weak.

"...don't hug me.

"Dong Zhuo hugged Su Juanming firmly: You can't even stand still, so let me stop hugging you, or you'll fall to the ground later.

"Leave me alone.

"Su Juanming's eyelashes trembled slightly. He slightly controlled his feet not to tremble, but the pain behind him was that his feet were trembling all the time, and they were bleeding. Thinking of who was responsible for this humiliation, he raised his sullen eyes and looked at Winter burning.