61

On the way back to drive.

"Dong Zhuo, except Dr. Gu and me, don't tell anyone that your name is Dong Zhuo, even if you know someone you know?"

"Understood my wife."

As soon as Dong Zhuo finished speaking, Su Juanming slapped his mouth with his backhand. Thinking that it was as expected, he covered his mouth with pain, and looked at Su Juanming who was driving with tears in his eyes: "...it hurts."

Su Juanming calmly withdrew his hand and put it on the steering wheel, glanced at Dong Zhuo from the corner of his eye, and said a word lightly: "Yes."

"You really can't let me call you, I want to call you like that."

"From childhood to adulthood, you have called me various names, from calling me mother, to calling me master, and now you want to call me wife. To you, these names may be just names, but in human society, these names are all important. social significance."

"What is social significance?"

"Mom in human society is the mother who gave birth to you, which is equivalent to your daddy. Master, no one here calls each other that way. This word has an unequal color, so I don't want you to call me that. As for the wife I am a man, how could I become a wife." Su Juanming turned the steering wheel, saw a large shopping mall not far away, and drove the car along the roundabout into the parking lot.

"Why can't a man be a wife?"

"How can a man be a wife?"

Dong Zhuo showed a puzzled expression: "But those two young ladies taught me that I am a husband because I am stronger, and you are a wife because you are weaker, oh—" Before he finished speaking, his ears were twitched. Su Juanming grabbed hold of it and cried out in pain.

Su Juanming couldn't take it anymore, he pulled the guy's ears before letting go, watched the gate of the parking lot open, and drove the car in: "You are weak."

To say that he is weak?

It's really becoming more and more unrestrained to say whatever comes to mind, even if it is, it can't be said so loudly. Why does the little girl now know all kinds of things, this guy is now at the stage of learning everything.

Dong Zhuo covered his ears in pain, his brows drooped in aggrieved eyes, he glanced at Su Juanming cautiously, and said tentatively, "Then, how strong are you?"

During meal time, the underground parking lot of the shopping mall is full of cars.

Su Juanming found the parking space, turned the steering wheel with one hand, reversed the car deftly and parked it, and pulled the handbrake. Just in time to hear what Dong Zhuo said, he turned his head to look at him with a half-smile: "What do you mean by the interrogative sentence?"

Dong Zhuo felt such a trace of danger, as if he caught the sign of Su Juanming's anger, he quickly changed his mouth: "I'm weak, I'm super weak."

The sound of "哢哒" is the sound of the seat belt being unbuttoned.

He saw Su Juanming's snow-white arm stretched out, the other hand wearing the watch was holding the back of his chair, half of his body leaned up, and pressed against his arm, as if to hug him.

At a close distance, the faint smell of the other party passed over the tip of the nose, like an invisible touch, teasing the sense of smell.

In the next second, the peaked cap was put on his head, and the brim of the cap blocked the view in front of his forehead.

The moment he raised his eyes, his eyes fell directly into the light brown eyes under the gold-rimmed glasses. The thinking ability of his brain seemed to stop functioning at this moment, and he lost his ability to distinguish. He let his instinct fall into this gentle water.