82

"Do you know how you were last night?" He's grown up, and it fits loosely on his body, and his hands rubbed his lower abdomen through the clothes: "As soon as you entered the door, you asked me to guess Meijiao, saying that your legs were weak and you wanted me to hug you, remember?"

Su Juanming: "... ..." He bit the wall of the cup and didn't answer, feeling his stomach itchy from being rubbed by Dong Zhuo, he tilted his body to hide.

Although it is to express his intentions, but the process must not be done step by step. Why did he come back to the things from last night before he was sure of his intentions, making him a little unsure whether last night was a dream or real.

Otherwise, why do you feel a little stuffy in your chest and stomach ache? Isn't this tired? Now he has no choice but to take a rest calmly, and ask him if he still remembers what happened last night when he finds a gap.

"Didn't you say it was uncomfortable, what to hide.

Seeing that he was still biting the cup after drinking the honey water, Dong Zhuo reached out his hand to take it away and put it on the bedside, with a sly look in his eyes, he bent his knees slightly.

Su Juanming was caught off guard by this knee, and sat straight forward with Dongzhuo on his waist and abdomen. He subconsciously supported it with his arms, and then felt a pair of hands around his waist.

The distance between the two was shortened again, leaving only the distance that they could kiss when they raised their heads.

He subconsciously wanted to hide, but when he was about to react, he thought something was wrong. Whatever he was hiding, he had already expressed his intention, so there was no need to hide.

Dong Zhuo saw that the man wanted to hide, and was thinking of pulling him back. Then he saw the man turned his head back to look at him, his eyes were penetrating and serious, and he looked very serious. He couldn't be messed with. Are you shy? He couldn't help laughing out loud: What are you doing so seriously? As the ending sound fell, Su Juanming took his hand, inserted it into the loose clothes, and placed it on his flat and delicate waist.

He was stunned.

"I didn't hide, it's just itchy. If you want to rub your stomach, you can rub it. After all, we have communicated with each other. These touches must be different from before. Before, we had to say hello, but now we don't need to.

Su Juanming felt that Dong Zhuo's hand was placed on the painful waist and abdomen, and it became warm instantly, and the brows melted, and he couldn't help sighing comfortably: "Rub it.

"Just as he finished speaking, Dong Zhuo slapped his butt, his eyes widened in astonishment, as if wondering what he was doing.

"Don't make that noise.

"What sound? I didn't make a sound."

Su Juanming was puzzled, and then met Shang Dongzhuo's suddenly dark eyes, as if he was about to eat him, as if suddenly remembering what happened last night, he swallowed nervously, and subconsciously wanted to get off his lap.

The wolf didn't give him a chance to get down at all, pinched him by the waist and pinned him to his lap with a little force.

He felt a little pain, but seeing Dong Zhuo's delicate face, he endured it.

Until he felt as if he was being punched by something behind him.

still move.

Suddenly, the two met eyes.

The atmosphere inexplicably changed from ambiguous to another kind of embarrassing ambiguous.

Su Juanming suddenly felt restless, feeling like he was sitting on pins and needles, no, maybe it wasn't a needle, he didn't even know how to put his hands down, he hesitated to speak: "...that, I, you... got me.