60

The two girls showed regretful expressions when they heard Dong Zhuo's answer.

"Ah, I thought you were Professor Su's boyfriend, but you're not a lover."

When Dong Zhuo heard the word "lover", his brain stopped thinking for two seconds, as if he was receiving this familiar word, he looked to the girl on the right: "...Boyfriend? Lover?"

He asked the master this question.

The master even quarreled with him and told him no.

So he and his master look like lovers now?

The girl on the right was worried that she accidentally offended him, so she waved her hand apologetically: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, I didn't misunderstand that you like men, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

But she was a little hesitant, no, if it's a brother, this boy's eyes are blue. And it doesn't look like Professor Su at all, no matter how you look at it, they don't look like brothers.

"Is liking a lover?" Dong Zhuo's eyes fell on the front of the classroom, looking at Su Juanming who was standing on it, holding the podium with his hands while teaching.

The sunlight outside the window fell on Su Juanming who was wearing a white shirt.

He just turned sideways, and put his hand on the multimedia screen. The light passed by this slender jade-like hand, and outlined his sharp and soft outline. Under the gold-rimmed glasses, his face was calm and his voice was calm. What I understand is the different state of being with him.

Not gentle, not harsh.

Only with him is the most gentle.

Inadvertently, his gaze collided with Su Juanming's gaze, which seemed to have changed from the seriousness of the lecture to the familiar gentleness and helplessness, as if telling him something.

Dong Zhuo seemed to understand something in an instant, the corners of his lips gradually rose, and his brows raised slightly: "Then we are."

See, everyone else saw it, and he felt the same way, and he was right.

He has already marked Su Juanming's blood, then they are lovers, just like Daddy and Daddy.

The owner must be stupid.

The two girls stayed for two seconds, and first took a tentative look at each other, as if they had received some kind of signal, their eyes slowly lit up, c? ! ! Regardless of whether they are brothers or not, they can knock!

The girl on the left lowered her head, looked sideways at Dong Zhuo, stretched out two fingers facing each other, and asked in a low voice, "So you... are together?"

"We have always been together, we have been separated in the middle, but not now, we will always be together." Dong Zhuo lowered his head, and began to draw hearts on the notebook again. He wanted to draw many, many hearts for Su Juanming.

The master came to the northwest to meet him because of his poor health, whether it was because he liked it or something.

Then he also worked hard to learn to become a human being in order to see his master again, and chose to enter human society, whether it was because he liked it or something.

Isn't liking a lover?

The owner must be shy to say no, obviously it is.

How can the two girls still be in the mood of listening to the class at this moment? .

"Then you and Professor Su, who will attack and who will suffer?"

While this is an obvious question to ask, it's always exciting to ask!