71

He didn't know how he fell asleep in the end, he only knew that being rubbed like this made him sleep more soundly.

the next day.

The sound of cicadas chirping outside the window of the ward was loud, the temperature of the air conditioner could not reduce the heat, and the nagging of the old man and the agreement of the cousin who didn't deal with it.

"You said that we had a good chat last night, and you went into the hospital today, which almost frightened me, an old man, so how can everyone around you do? It always makes grandpa so worried.

Su Juanming glanced at Dong Zhuo, who had regained his wolf form and was obediently lying beside the bed, thinking that this guy is smart, he would pretend to be himself even when strangers came.

But it seemed that he had regained his wolf form after waking up in the morning, and he didn't sleep with him, just lying in this position.

It was different from the usual state of being about to hug him when I saw him in the morning, and he was a little unaccustomed to being so obedient.

He was wondering if it was because what he said last night was really hurtful.

Looking at the big fluffy black tail that swayed away beside the bed, my hands were itchy and I wanted to touch it.

But just when he wanted to touch it, the big tail escaped.

But Dong Zhuo didn't look at him with his head, but looked out of the window, probably didn't know that he was going to touch it, so it was just a coincidence that he just avoided it? Su Juanming withdrew his somewhat frustrated hand.

The grandpa and grandson sitting opposite the hospital bed looked at Su Juanming and stared at the one beside the bed, and didn't hear their words at all.

Cousin Su Keyi saw the helplessness on his grandfather's face, and was very dissatisfied with his younger brother who didn't care about his family. Even when the elders came to visit, he patted his grandfather's shoulder and signaled him not to be angry: "Brother, Are you listening to grandpa talking, always watching what a dog does, grandpa sees that you are no better than a dog?" Su Juanming then looked at the talking cousin: I am listening.

Grandpa sighed: "Jun Ming, it's not unreasonable for Grandpa to always ask you to find someone to accompany you and take care of you. Look at your body, you were fine last night. If I didn't happen to find Dr. Gu, Dr. Gu just told me that you had a fever and fainted last night, and said that you also suddenly suffered from this in the middle of the night a while ago, and you didn’t tell grandpa, didn’t you worry the family?” The wolf lying on the bedside, pretending to be cold, shook his ears.

Looking for someone? Su Juanming knew that the old man was going to nag again, and his ears were already callused when he heard the marriage urging: I see, I didn't promise you to go home on the weekend.

Dong Zhuo's ears trembled again.

"Brother, you still need to take good care of your health. There are many daughters from aristocratic families who are invited to come here on weekends. Although our main purpose is not to go on a blind date, we must also be in a good state to face them. Did they scare them away?" Dong Zhuo thought in his mind, blind date? Su Juanming is going on a blind date? ! ! How is that different from the last time he went on a blind date at the dog park? Isn't that just a meaning? He was so angry that he smashed his tail on the floor, it was too much, does this man have a heart! It sounds like it's not forced, but voluntary. Last time, he showed his firm disapproval. He kept his body like a jade and was firm in his will. This man is good, understatement, and he agreed when he said yes.