23

Unsurprisingly, after the report, the Forestry Bureau was also shocked by the money. Because the amount was too large, the people in the reserve immediately asked the caring person Snow.

The donation will also be used for the construction and repair of the Snow Wolf Reserve, and in view of the current serious situation of the snow wolf being endangered, part of the funds will be used for the breeding of the snow wolf.

It's not that I haven't tried this thing, but because there are only this group of wolves left in the snow wolf, usually only the wolf king in a wolf circle is eligible to reproduce.

Now that the captive breeding mode is being carried out, artificial breeding is imperative.

And the live broadcasting is also going on. Sharing the daily life with snow wolves on the Internet platform in this way, and recording snow wolves and wild scenery with photos and documentaries is a very good model for promoting animal protection.

It's just because of Su Juanming's health that the duration of the live broadcast can only be cut in half, and because of the live broadcast, he has gained a little popularity on the Internet, and the matter of his bad heart has also attracted the attention of many fans, and some even said that they knew the old man in the hidden world. Chinese medicine can be introduced to him.

Maybe because he said this sentence inadvertently during the live broadcast, this 'Snow' started to exert his strength again.

The next day, he was sent a lot of expensive prescription drugs. The quantity was very large. As the most expensive prescription drug, the price of one prescription was close to 10 million yuan, and it cost 20 prescription drugs for one delivery. I feel my scalp tingling.

"Professor Su, you, a fan, don't have a crush on you, do you?"

Several greenhouses have been set up on the lawn outside the wolf circle, and the friends in the reserve are busy arranging the lineup for tonight's barbecue. After all, they have been busy for more than a month and finally solved the most difficult financial problem. Naturally, everyone Very happy, just wanted to celebrate.

Su Juanming was thinking of helping his friends, but they all drove him away. If they didn't ask him to help him to rest, he could only walk to the side silently, thinking that a skewer would be fine. Bar?

As soon as he picked up the iron skewer for kebabs, he saw Dr. Gu walk up to him and said these words to him.

"I told Mr. Su last month that I would buy those medicines for you, but I definitely can't get as much as he did at one time. Twenty sticks, nearly 200 million yuan, can be given at will."

Dr. Gu saw that Su Juanming was about to skewer meat with an iron skewer, and laughed when he saw that he was unable to do it: "Our young master who does not touch the spring water with ten fingers can skewer meat~ Could it be the power of love?"

Su Juanming slightly raised his eyebrows, and looked sideways at Dr. Gu: "Why didn't I know you have a part-time job as a matchmaker?"

Who is this mysterious caring person? It is too inhumane to invest so much money in the reserve time and time again, just like playing house.

"Who doesn't have multiple jobs today? You, a precious student, are still a butcher with superb knives." Dr. Gu looked at Xu Lanqing, who was killing cattle and sheep with the chef not far away, and his eyes fell on his hand with the knife: " It’s really hard to see that a student with a gentle appearance like him can kill such a big cow and sheep.”

"Lan Qing is very good at cooking, he is very good, sometimes our kitchen uncle will help out when we go out to do the shopping." Xiaoxiao, who was sitting beside skewers, raised her head when she heard the sound: "The knife in his hand is like playing with it. "