98

Abu Dhabi Petroleum Group Conference Room ——

"...Additional projects changed to 100 billion projects?"

"Yes."

Su Keyi looked at the project plan in his hand in disbelief. Originally, the project plan should be done by their group. After all, they are the technical side, and the Abu Dhabi Petroleum Group is the investor, but now the changed plan in front of them The business plan is more mature, with more projects established, adding investment items to all projects under the group.

Changing from tens of billions to hundreds of billions is such a heavy investment.

If this is true, many crises in the operation of the Su Group have been resolved.

Naturally, he didn't believe that there was such a good thing as a pie in the sky. To be able to take a fancy to the Su Group among so many companies, besides strength, there would naturally be other requirements, if he guessed correctly.

Su Keyi closed the project, his hands were shaking, he raised his head with joy, and looked at the handsome young man in a black shirt sitting across from him: "Young Master Lu, what do you want.

""I want you to bring Su Juanming out to me before noon tomorrow, safe and sound, and you are asking for your grandfather's consent to bring him out to me."

Dong Zhuo sat forward, clasped his hands on the table, and looked deeply.

Su Ke thought to himself that he guessed correctly, this Lu Dongzhuo just had a crush on his younger brother, and he added tens of billions to a hundred billions, this crush might not be a momentary one.

The nature of a businessman is driven by profit. It seems that the new young master is not completely driven by profit, but he thinks it is not at all.

It's just that now it's impossible for him to open his mouth again. If this 100 billion project is really won, then what if Su Juanming gave it to Lu Dongzhuo? As for his grandfather, he naturally has a solution.

He smiled warmly: "I didn't expect Young Master Lu to be so considerate to my younger brother. As an older brother, I am also very happy. The current society is impetuous, and it is not easy to meet someone who likes each other in such a vast crowd.

It's just that you must know about my younger brother's age and body, he... "I know.

"Dong Zhuo didn't want to talk to this humanely, he just wanted to send Su Juanming out quickly and didn't want him to suffer any grievances: age doesn't matter, I will take care of his body.

Su Keyi seemed to hear the displeasure in Young Master Lu's tone, and he thought it was strange, how could Su Juanming like such a man who was obviously difficult to deal with, and he was twelve years younger than himself.

Is it really not impulsive? "Boss Su, I am a straightforward person and don't like to beat around the bush. Su Juanming and I really love each other. It doesn't matter if it is obstructed by you or the society. I believe that love is not a wrong thing.

I am not afraid that you will obstruct him, but I respect him because he cherishes his family and hopes that his family will bless him.

"Dong Zhuo lowered his eyes and looked at Su Keyi in front of him, his eyes were cold, with a force that could not be ignored: "He respects his grandfather whose thinking is different from his own, and I respect him, but the behavior of keeping him at home like this, Wouldn't the Su family's reputation be bad if it got out? Su Keyi heard the secret threat in the words, and he smiled without changing his face: Young Master Lu, don't worry, I will definitely bring my brother out to you.