66

"Thirty needles... just to stop your growth and erase your memory every day, how can it not hurt?"

Dong Zhuo felt the hand that was holding him tremble, very violently.

He had never seen Su Juanming like this before. In his memory, although this man was in poor health, he was very tenacious and stubborn, the kind who could comfort him even if he fell down in front of him.

But wept.

He cried because he was distressed.

"I don't know why Xuerui chose such an extreme way to hide you when he was already facing such an extinction crisis. He could obviously send you away, but..." Su Juanming looked at Dong Zhuo, and suddenly said halfway He lost his voice, and his emotions seemed to have been affected by the speculation in his head.

This kind of heartache is no less painful than when he lost Xue Rui Xue En Rui Ba.

What he is afraid of now is that the large-scale hunting and killing of snow wolves back then was because the secrets in the blood of snow wolves were passed on by the laboratory. It is absolutely impossible for a kind and honest person to do anything to hurt the snow wolf for the so-called eternal life, but the tragedy still happened.

The beginning of this tragedy is that Snow Wolf trusted humans.

Obviously this is not wrong,

But underestimated the greed of some human beings.

"...But, Xue Rui still chose to trust my father." Su Juanming tried to ease his gaffe, not wanting to scare Dong Zhuo, he turned his face back to the front, held the steering wheel tightly with both hands, and used his strength to ease his emotions.

But he found that he couldn't stretch himself a little bit. Under the shirt, his thin back was bent step by step until it couldn't stretch anymore, his shoulders drooped, and finally his forehead hit the steering wheel heavily. Uncontrollable guilt and collapse followed one after another.

Isn't this...

Did he make the same mistakes as his father?

He lured a wolf into the protected area, and almost wiped out all his snow wolves, so he has been upholding the protection, love, and trust that he has been giving. He almost lost Xue Rui, as well as Xue En and Rui Ba who would never come back.

Lost is always lost.

All snow wolf sacrifices have become stepping stones for some people to live forever.

And all this is still going on, it's not over yet, and now it's about to start again.

Regardless of whether the content of the notes is true or not, whether this so-called Snow Wolf Breeding Laboratory was established by his father, during the peaceful year and a half, what are the people who fled in fear of crime planning, and why did they appear at this point in time? .

But no matter what it was, it was like a fermenting point, which had already taken root in his heart.

If this situation is not restored, he doesn't know what more terrible things will happen.

Just as he took a deep breath to adjust his emotions, Dong Zhuo hugged him.

The strong and powerful arms were encircled like this, and when he felt that his side was pressed against his broad chest, and his cheeks were also pressed by Dong Zhuo's arms, he felt an indescribable sense of security enveloped him.

"Master, I believe that my dad must have his intentions in hiding me. As you said, he could have sent me to Daddy, but he didn't do that."

Hearing Dongzhuo's steady voice beside his ear, Su Juanming was in a daze for a moment, this guy was starting to comfort him.