73

Su Juanming was flustered.

Heart beating like crazy.

Being approached step by step by Zhibai, but he retreated steadily.

Su Juanming felt that his breathing was getting messed up, so he reached out and pushed his chin away from his chest, thinking that by doing this he would be able to push away the factors surrounding him and buy himself some time to think calmly.

In the end, his hand accidentally covered Dong Zhuo's lips, giving this man an opportunity to kiss the palm of his hand.

He wanted to pull away, but his hand was held.

"elder brother.

"Being shouted like this, Su Juanming already felt that he was going crazy, he licked his dry lips, he didn't even dare to look at Dong Zhuo, he just wanted to find an excuse to prevaricate.

Dong Zhuo stretched out his hand to hold this slender wrist, took a panoramic view of the man's blush from the red ears to the neck, and shouted with a smile: "Brother.

"...Don't call me!" Su Juanming couldn't bear it any longer, and covered Dong Zhuo's lips with his hands, completely unaware that his face was dyed from shame to anger and red, he lowered his head, resisting the trembling from his fingertips , looking at Dong Zhuo: ...don't call me, don't call me now, don't call me.

It's over, it's crazy, he seems a little unable to calm down now.

My heart was beating too fast and I was dizzy.

These few words are repeated in a panic, the ending trembles, I don't know whether it's fear or shyness, and the breathing that is almost broken, has already revealed a loose attitude.

There is also the phrase "Don't call me" that seems to be pleading. Facing the light brown panicked eyes, it seems that if you say a few more "Brother", this man will burst into tears.

The waist of the man sitting on the lap has softened, and the appearance of not wearing glasses makes this face look much younger than his actual age. His face is red, his cheeks, ears, and neck are all dyed crimson, and he trembles when he speaks. It makes people want to bully even more.

How can there be such a person who is cold and strict in front of other people, but to him, he can be gentle and affectionate to him, can also be helpless to pamper him, can also be tireless, can also be strict and serious, and can also become angry from embarrassment.

It's only for him, only he can see it.

Dong Zhuo didn't speak any more, and let him cover his mouth. He stared at the man on his lap with a smile in his eyes, and tightened his hands around his waist, for fear that his body would slip if he became weak again.

This seems to be enough.

He knew that this man was thin-skinned, so just wait.

Until Dong Zhuo saw Su Juanming slowly lower his head and put his head on his shoulder, his eyes sank suddenly, thinking that the man was fainted, and anxiously clasped the back of his neck: "Brother, what's wrong?!" "... …Dizziness.

"Dong Zhuo paused: "Huh?" He looked sideways at Su Juanming who was pillowed on his shoulder, and listened to the rapid breathing that was close at hand.

"Leave me alone.

"The man drove away with a bit of annoyance, Dong Zhuo heard the embarrassment, he was relieved, he patted the back of Su Juanming's head lightly, and smiled with his lips curled up: "I'm sorry, I was wrong.

"Su Juanming was dizzy from his own heartbeat, and when he heard this guy still laughing, he was so angry that he took a few deep breaths.

"Young master, just now Doctor Liu said that you——" Doctor Gu pushed the door of the ward, at this moment, he saw the two people sitting too closely, thought he was disturbing them, and silently closed the door of the ward again.