77

The Su family's manor is located on the mountainside. The nearly 100-year-old house, whether it is buildings or plants, reveals the ancient charm of the years.

Everyone in the circle knew that today's banquet was specially organized by the old man of the Su family for his beloved little grandson. It was called a wine tasting party at the wine estate, but in fact, they all knew that it was to choose a suitable marriage partner for the young master who rarely showed up.

At this time, vehicles were already slowly driving into the middle lane, heading towards the winery of the manor.

"Dad, I really don't want to know him. I'm thirty-three years old and I'm thinking of getting married without having a partner or dating? What kind of old-fashioned thing is this? I'm still a professor by profession. Is he a Mediterranean with a beer belly and a bald head? Can you just return to China? Don't make me unhappy.

The sun fell on the car window, passing over the car body to reflect a slightly cold metallic luster, and one could vaguely see a position by the window, where a well-dressed girl was holding a small bag on her lap, her head bowed and grumbling.

"Probably not, it's not that you haven't met the young master of the Su family, he's only three years older than the younger one, and he's also handsome and handsome.

"That's different. The young master of the Su family is the president, so he has a different temperament. I don't want to know that Su Juanming. Most of my college students are male students with good backgrounds and good looks. Does it have to be him?"

I also heard that he is not in good health, so you are willing to introduce your daughter to such a person.

"My dear daughter, you can help Dad. Our batch of leather goods was detained by the customs. Now we can only ask the Su family, otherwise we really can't get it back. This batch of goods is nearly 300 million."

"Dad! I really don't like him. I'm only 22 years old. This man is 33 this year!" We just have at least a chance to talk to the Su family, so that Dad has a connection to ask for help.

Good girl, Dad really depends on you, if you can't get it back, Dad can't explain to the higher up.

"The main residence of the Su family.

Zen tea room on the first floor.

The style of the tea room is Chinese style, with simple decoration. The classical hollow carved windows are facing the sun in the east, and the tulle curtains slightly block the afternoon light.

At this time, there were three people sitting around the coffee table, and the butler was standing aside.

The handsome, gentle man was wearing a perfectly tailored silver-gray suit, and he was making tea for his grandfather and his lover with skillful tea making techniques.

"If your brother is as filial as you and willing to drink two cups of tea with me here, then I don't have to worry so much.

"The old man in the silver tunic was holding the tip of his cane, leaning on the pear wood chair, looking out the window thoughtfully.

The elegant man making tea smiled: "Grandpa, you don't have to worry so much if your younger brother can sit upright, but he was taken out by his uncle since he was a child, and he is used to being wild outside, unrestrained, how can he bear to sit upright?" Where is it?" He said and put the brewed tea on the old man's cotton swab.

"Ke Yi, you, don't be too greedy.

"The old man said casually: "Although Juan Ming seldom drinks tea with me, his things will be his if he can sit or not.