90

In the kitchen, the warm water from the water dispenser is slowly poured into the glass.

Dong Zhuo held the phone in one hand and held the cup in the other: Well, all the letters sent to Su Juanming are intercepted and brought directly to me. During this time, I will pick him up when he is off work. How much do you help me at other times? Pay attention to the school gate.

Hearing the reply on the other end of the phone, he subconsciously looked outside the kitchen.

Through the full glass door of the kitchen, one can vaguely see Su Juanming sitting cross-legged on the sofa outside the living room writing a thesis, and he doesn't know where it is difficult to write. He propped his head and stared at the screen without making a move.

"He doesn't have any sense of crisis, so I'm worried that he won't feel that someone is deliberately approaching him.

Did you find the woman who asked you to check? As Dong Zhuo said, he poured a spoonful of honey that was opened on the side into warm water, then turned around and leaned against the table, watching Su Juanming's direction, stirring the honey brewed in warm water with one hand.

The answer came from the other end of the phone: "I found it, that woman is Bai Yuejian, the eldest lady of Baiqixing Leather Co., Ltd., she just came back from studying abroad, and the first time I met Professor Su was some time ago. home banquet.

Last night, I asked people from the department to invite the chairman of Baiqixing Leather to have dinner with the excuse of cooperation, and I learned that they seemed to want to send Bai Yuejian to marry Professor Su.

"Marriage?" Dong Zhuo heard a new term again.

"Well, if two heirs of relatively strong families get married, it can be called a marriage.

"The ceramic spoon hit the glass wall with a bang, making a cool sound.

Dong Zhuo sneered, and stopped stirring: "It's a beautiful idea.

"By the way, young master, there is another thing that is a windfall. This White Chess Star Leather received a batch of snow wolf skins from some unknown source, and disguised them as ordinary coyote wolf skins imported from North America. Some of them were seized by the customs. Yes, some of them may be on the market soon.

Some of the seized skins were sent to Professor Su's laboratory, and the rest are still in the hands of the customs. The customs is investigating the source of the goods, and the white chess star's leather head has not yet been found.

"Dong Zhuo picked up the glass, feeling that the honey water was a bit cold, his eyes darkened slightly: "Su Juanming told me that he approached Bai Yuejian last night because he saw a snow wolf skin on her back. Baobao, I know about this matter, find a way to get these snow wolf skins back, and try not to let him touch this matter.

""Know.

"Hung up the phone, Dong Zhuo put away the gloomy look on his face, returned to normal, and walked to the living room with bee water.

Just as Su Juanming had a clue to write down, he saw Dong Zhuo put a glass of water beside him, he stopped typing on the keyboard, and looked up at him: "Honey water again?" "Hmm.

"Dong Zhuo sat down beside Su Juanming, leaning his back against the sofa behind him, bent his long legs casually, stretched out his hand to gently wrap his waist around his waist, let him lean on him, and caressed his lower abdomen with his hand: "Aren't you Do you have a stomachache? Drink some of this.

"Su Juanming nestled back into Dong Zhuo's arms, sighed comfortably after being rubbed, and then tilted his head back, meeting the gaze of the wolf staring at him, he slightly lifted his chin, and kissed him: "Be good , or you become a wolf and let me lean on you.