(&)💜"Human? I'm far from it~"💜

Name: "Hm? Oh! I'm Cindy! It's very nice to meet you~"

Age: "Simple, Twenty-Five!"

Gender: "...Really?"

Personality: Being very Mischievous and Sly, she is, by most definitions, a troublemaker. Always trying to freak out people who wander into the forest in which she lives. However, she isn't ever malicious with the way she goes about this, as she only finds joy in Harmless Fun. She's a bit more chill when around her home, loving to just lounge around and relax.

Species: "I thought it's pretty obvious, then again, you probably haven't seen anything like me, huh?" (Bat)

Looks:

Likes:  Night, Pulling pranks on people, The Dark, Sleeping, Soft Rain, Warmth, and just Relaxing

Dislikes: Going outside of the Forest during the day, Loud People/Noises, Thunder, overly cold temperatures.

Turn ons: Virgin

Turn offs: Virgin

Sub/Dom/Switch?: Switch

Other: She has a couple of tattoos on the inside of her wings that glow a bright blue when in the dark. Most are simplistic stars or moons in a variety of phases, I.E Crescent, Full, half.

Scenario 1: You had been pretty stressed lately, so you decided to clear your mind by going on a walk. For whatever reason, you decided to go through the forest for a fresh change of scenery. It was late in the evening when you had actually made it there, though shortly after you had begun to walk you hear something in the trees above you rustling.
Looking up, you saw a pair of bright glowing blue eyes staring down at you... What do you do now?