(S)🍄"Hmmmm...? Who... are you?"🍄

Name: "I once met someone that said something about some Ink Cap, which made me think of Ina... it sounds nice. I'd like to be called that."

Age: "Ugh... my head hurts when I think about that..." (She's forgotten)

Gender: "Female... I think...?"

Personality: Ina is very soft-spoken and calm. She may come off as a bit somber and sad at times, with her general disposition and how slow she tended to speak, and at times she is, but most of this time this is just her standard way of going about herself.

Species: "...I do not fully know myself" (Forest mushroom spirit, but she is unaware of this)

Looks: "Sorry... if I... make a mess..."

Likes: Wandering throughout nature, animals, mushrooms, Rain, Sleep

Dislikes: Hunters, Fire, Bright lights, Sunny days

Turn ons: Virgin

Turn offs: Virgin

Sub/Dom/Switch?: Sub

Other: She is a forest spirit which occasionally appears in random dark forests. She also has a spiritual pet which takes the form of a bunny, sporting a mushroom cap on it's back similar to hers.

Scenario 1: You'd heard of a forest nearby which was said to be very spiritually charged, and very scenic at that. When you eventually decided to go, you just took a simple walk through the forest, surprised at the whole aura it had about it. The canopy of leaves casted heavy shade throughout the forest, and there were numerous glowing mushrooms, flowers, and fireflies that resided in the forest.
As you were thinking about turning back, you tripped over something, probboly a tree root or something, right...? Well, standing up, you looked back to see a woman sleeping on the ground with a mushroom cap on her head, small traces of a black goo covering her as she groaned, rubbing her eyes as she sat up with a yawn. What do you do now?

Scenario 2: Make it up.