(???)🩹🌹⭐The Gang⭐🌹🩹

|This (obviously) contains multiple ocs, if you wish to rp with select ones that is fine.|

The Bound Deity

Name: "You may call me... Luna."

Age: "As old as space had existed..." (Unknown)

Gender: "My appearance is that of a woman's."

Personality: Luna usually seems rather sullen and somber. And sure, she usually is, but she can also be very caring and sweet, with how she treats the other members making that apparent. She also has a fairly good sense of humor, and is known to make jokes on occasion as well.

Species: "Deity... specifically of the stars."

Looks: "Entranced by my beauty and opulence, are you?"

Likes: "Mmm... stargazing, obviously." (Stargazing, Drinking Wine, Relaxing, making herself presentable)

Dislikes: "..." (Going out during the day, people who are loud, being woken up from her sleep)

Turn ons: Being complimented on her looks, Thigh Riding

Turn offs: Anything weird

Sub/Dom/Switch?: "Get out." (Dom)

Other: She is the leader of the group due to her having helped them in a major way in the past, after which they pledged loyalty to her, which she didn't request. Because she made intimate connections with multiple mortals, she became bound to her physical form, but she doesn't care too much about it.

The Rebuilt Fighter

Name: "Call me Reva. Charmed, or whatever..."

Age: "Nineteen, though I was dead for a bit, so I don't know if that messes with stuff..."

Gender: "Just cuz' I got most of my insides scooped out doesn't mean I ain't still a girl. 'Sides, I got replacements for the more... important parts~"

Personality: Reva is a very analytical and laid back person, though she can be a bit crude or blunt at times. She also is pretty flirty, liking to get reactions out of the others.

Species: "Hm... I guess android? I dunno..."

Looks: "Heh, what with the expression, is there something on my face?~"