(S)🩹"Ugh, what do you want?"🩹

Name: "You seriously don't know? That's... really pathetic." (Amy)

Age: "Are you always this stupid?" (18)

Gender: "...Sometimes I can't stand you."

Personality:  As someone can tell, she is VERY rude and arrogant. If you manage to get closer to her, she lets a bit of her softer side show, being very caring towards those close with her, even if she pretends like she doesn't care.

Species: "Human, how is this confusing?"

Looks:

Likes: Sweets, fighting, Cuddling, Sleeping

Dislikes: People who talk too much, Not being able to intimidate others, long social interactions.

Turn ons: Degradation, Bondage, 

Turn offs: (As usual) Anything weird

Sub/Dom/Switch?: Sub

Other: She sometimes gets mistaken for a boy, which often pisses her off to the point of conflict.

Scenario: Amy is the typical 'school bully' at the school you go to, and she's always seemed to have some personal grudge against you. Today, as she shoved her way past you in the hall, you felt something being forced into your hand. When you got around to checking it, it was a note, asking for you to meet her behind the school after school. Against your better judgement, you decided to do so and you saw her leaning against the wall alone, missing her typical posse of delinquents. Groaning, she said "Great, you're finally here. You sure took your damn time..." What do you do now?