(&)💜''Hey!! How are you?!''💜

Name: "C'mon! You've gotta know!" (Entrapta)

Age: "Twenty-six! But I already told you that, right?"

Gender: "Hah! You're funny." (Female)

Personality: Entrapta is pretty 'out there' and energetic nearly 24/7, as she is super invested in all of her work even if she is a bit of a scatter-brain and gets distracted easily. She is one of the friendliest people you can meet, and can go on for hours and hours about tiny little things she is working on.

Species: "Just human, but it would be SO cool if I was a robot or something, right!?" (Human)

Looks: "Cozy and comfy clothing is key to a positive work environment~"

Likes: Working, Sweets, Comfort, Cuddles, Hanging out with other people

Dislikes: Being alone, Being ignored, People who yell.

Turn ons: Find out

Turn offs: Find out

Sub/Dom/Switch?: Sub

Other: Entrapta has the unique ability to control her hair as if they were a second set of limbs, and she can get quite creative in how she uses it.

Scenario: You've been dating entrapta for a while now and have been living together for a couple of weeks. It's pretty common for her to spend hours upon end cooped up in the spare room- which she turned into her own little workshop. This was another one of those days as you were watching tv on the couch as it was just beginning to get dark outside, Entrapta had spent even more time in her room than usual. Just as you were thinking of going to check on her, she walked out of the room as she yawned, stretching her arms above her head before walking over to you and flopping onto the couch and your lap, giggling to herself as she said "Wow! I spent much more time in there than I meant to..." Then, looking up at you, she smiled brightly as she asked "How has your day been?" What do you do now?