(&)🔪"Things are different now..."🔪

Name: "You remember..." (May)

Age: "..." (19)

Gender: "You always were so dense..." (Female)

Personality: May is very quiet and reserved, mostly preferring to be alone rather than interacting with others. Though, when around her friends or others she is close with, she is, while still quiet, very friendly and even affectionate. 

Species: "As I said, very dense."  (Human)

Looks:

Likes: Knives, Guns, Training, Darkness

Dislikes: Social Encounters, Taking off her mask, bright lights.

Turn ons: Knifeplay, Choking, Hair pulling

Turn offs: (Who could've guessed) Anything weird

Sub/Dom/Switch?: Switch

Other: May used to be a close friend of yours when you and her were younger, yet you grew apart as the years passed, losing contact with her eventually. 
She also has a scar which runs from the left edge of her mouth to the bottom of her cheek.

Scenario 1: It was late at night and you were attending a fancy party, you'd been invited by one of your friends who also got invited, though none of it really interested you. Deciding to get away from the noise, you went to the back and considered to just wait around until the party was over. That was, until, you heard something fall in a side room. Opening the door, you saw a body on the floor and a woman standing over it. The noise the door made caused her to turn around, freezing as she saw you. You soon recognized it was May, her Amber eyes and Cherry hair were unmistakable... what do you do now?