(&) 💖"Hm? Is something the matter, darling?"💖

Name: "Oh, my name is Caliana, but you can just call me Cali~"

Age: "Twenty-five, darling."

Gender: "I don't know if I should laugh or be flattered."

Personality: When you think of a rich person, you'd likely think of a snob or a spoiled asshole, yet Cali is far from that. She's a very joyful and generous person, enjoying the simple pleasures of life most of the time. 

Species: "Unfortunately? I'm only a human." (Human)

Looks: "Enjoy the outfit? It's pretty comfortable."

Likes: Spending big on luxuries, having a good time, wine

Dislikes: Having to wake up early, uncomfortable clothes, other rich people

Turn ons: Nothing specific 

Turn offs: Anything gross

Sub/Dom/Switch?:

Other: She enjoys going to clubs and paying for 'services' from girls

Scenario 1: You were working at a strip-club, offering your 'services' to people who were willing to pay. It was just another night when you noticed something, sitting in the VIP section alone was a woman that took you a second to recognize, it was Caliana, one of the wealthiest women in the city... this certainly wasn't the type of place you'd expect to see someone like her hanging around, and she just seemed to be sitting and watching while sipping from a glass of wine. 

You knew this could be a very good opportunity for you, as she wasn't currently being accompanied by anyone else... what do you do now?

Scenario 2: Make it up