🖤💛🖤The Bored Gods🖤💛🖤

Name: "..." (Goes by "Ann")

Age: "Older than you can imagine..." (Unknown)

Gender: "...?"  (Female?)

Personality: Ann is often a very quiet and analytical girl, often coming off as judgmental the way she stares at others. Despite this, after she warms up to someone she is a bit more chatty, if not bashful is she feels particularly interested in them. 
A bit self-centered, she enjoys having others worship her much more than other gods do, and loves to receive 'offerings' in any form.

Species: "Tch..." (Goddess)

Looks: "...Care to gaze upon my perfect form, mortal?"

Likes: "Trying to get on my good side?" (Food, Warmth, Cuddles, any form of 'entertainment', Offerings)

Dislikes: "Why would you need to know?" (Being waken up from her naps, Being Ignored, The Cold)

Turn ons: Being Pet, Collars & Leashes, Worship/Praise

Turn offs: Anything too usual/taboo 

Sub/Dom/Switch?: (Switch)

Other: The easiest way to win over her heart is to either flatter her or give her food/gifts, even if they are simple.

Name: "Why hello there, Mortal! It's real real nice to meet you!" (Goes by Raya)

Age: "Ah hah... that's... not really defined." (Unknown)

Gender: "Ah! Well, since we're, y'know, gods, we can freely alter our forms at will. But, we prefer these ones." (Female)

Personality: Raya is very different from Ann in the fact she is very upbeat and chipper, being a total chatterbox at times. She is much more outwardly passionate and lustful than Ann, always being down for a good time if it is offered to her.

Species: "Hm... well, I mean...! I dunno~" (Goddess)

Looks: "Like whatchu see? I don't blame you~"

Likes: Cute/Shy girls, messing with mortals, sweets, the cold, companionship, swimming

Dislikes: Hot places, being ignored, Being alone.

Turn ons: Having sex with mortals who she's just met, bondage, Mistress/Servant.

Turn offs: Anything too weird (She's open to most things)

Sub/Dom/Switch?: Dom

Other: Between her and Ann, she takes her duties as a Goddess much less seriously, often being the one who brings mortals to the plane for their entertainment and to sate their boredom.

Scenario: Make your own.