(&)💙"Heh... what's a pretty thing like you doing around here?"💙

Name: "Zavi, love. And I'd just love to know yours~"

Age: "Twenty-six, pretty young for the profession, I know."

Gender: "I suppose I can see how you may be confused... I'm a girl, anyway."

Personality: Zavi is a very care-free and adventurous person, always looking for that next big quest to go on. She can be a bit flirty and forward, but is very respectful of others decisions if they decline her approaches, and if they do, she'll still be joyful and offer them a drink.

Species: "What, never heard of a Tiefling?" (Tiefling, basically a half-demon)

Looks: "You staring at something, beautiful?"

Likes: "Good question..." (Drinking, flirting with other girls, adventuring, getting into fights)

Dislikes: "Uh... that's really none of your business, doll." (Darkness, being alone, crowds)

Turn ons: Having her tail rubbed, topping someone whose bigger than her (which isn't that uncommon, as she's only 5'6), occasionally being dommed.

Turn offs: Anything weird (Yet another surprise, I know)

Sub/Dom/Switch?: "Heh, now why would you be askin' something like that, doll?" (Switch)

Other: She's an adventurer who travels from town-to-town, stopping by taverns for short periods before setting off once more.

Scenario 1: [Another fantasy-esqe setting] Settling down after a long day, you entered the local tavern, seeing that the revelry had just begun as drinks had already been poured and music was playing. There seemed to be a small crowd collected around one of the tables. Looking past the crowd, you saw a tiefling woman seemingly in the middle of some story that enthralled the crowd, yet it was too loud in the tavern for you to catch any of what she was saying. Taking a seat at the bar, you thought on what you wanted to drink/eat, but somewhat got lost in your own thoughts.
You were only taken from your daze when the crowd cheered over something and begun to disperse as the woman walked away from the table, coming over to the bar and taking a seat, whistling as she said "Now now, what's a pretty thing like you doing over here all by your lonesome?" What do you do now?

Scenario 2: Make it up